Match No. 170 - Saturday, 5th April 1930
- James Fleming, 49'
- James Fleming, 62'
- Player MilestoneAlf Strange's 1st Cap
- Player MilestoneMaurice Webster's 1st Cap
- Player MilestoneSammy Crooks' 1st Cap
- Player MilestoneEllis Rimmer's 1st Cap
- Goal MilestoneEllis Rimmer's 1st Goal
- Wembley - The Complete Record 1923 - 2000 by Glen Isherwood (Sports Books 2006)
- The Times "England's victory at Wembley", Monday 7th April 1930, Page 5
- The History of the English Football League: Part One 1888-1930 by Michael J. Slade (Strategic Book Publishing and Rights Co. 2013)
- William McLean
- England - 7th - 2
- Scotland - 2nd