Match No. 11 - Monday, 15th March 1880
- William Roberts, 81'
- John Roberts, 89'
- Player InjuryWilliam Brindle had to leave the game in the 2nd half due to injury. England played on with ten men.
- Player MilestoneJohn Sands' Only Cap
- Player MilestoneEdwin Luntley's Last Cap
- Player MilestoneWilliam Brindle's Last Cap
- Player MilestoneFred Hargreaves' 1st Cap
- Player MilestoneThomas Marshall's 1st Cap
- Player MilestoneHarry Cursham's 1st Cap
- Player MilestoneFrancis Sparks' Last Cap
- Player MilestoneClement Mitchell's 1st Cap
- Player MilestoneEdward Johnson's 1st Cap
- Goal MilestoneWilliam Brindle's 1st Goal
- Welsh Football Data Archive
- Robert E Lythgoe
- England - 2nd
- Wales - 3rd