Match No. 98 - Saturday, 13th June 1908, 6:00pm
- Miloslav JeníkMiloslav Jeník.
Born 12th Sep 1884, Tochovice.
- Rudolf KrummerRudolf Krummer.
Born 18th Feb 1882, Zizkov.
- Richard VeselýRichard Veselý.
Born 18th Sep 1881, Prague.
- Emanuel BendaEmanuel Benda.
Born 2nd Feb 1884, Pardubice.
- Karel KotoučKarel Kotouč.
Born 13th Sep 1881, Smichov.
- Jaroslav JirkovskýJaroslav Jirkovský.
Born 15th Oct 1891, Brevnov.
- Miroslav ŠirokýMiroslav Široký.
Born 21st Jan 1885, Prague.
- Josef BělkaJosef Bělka.
Born 20th Feb 1886, Nehvizdy.
- Jan StarýJan Starý.
Born 7th Feb 1884, Prague.
- Ctibor MalýCtibor Malý.
Born 7th Dec 1885, Prague.
- Bohumil MacounBohumil Macoun.
Born 21st Dec 1886, Královské Vinohrady.
- Horace BaileyLeicester Fosse, 5th of 5 caps
26 years, 11 month, 10 days
- Bob CromptonBlackburn, 21st of 41 caps
28 years, 8 months, 17 days
- Watty CorbettBirmingham, 3rd of 3 caps
27 years, 5 months, 18 days
- Ben WarrenDerby, 13th of 22 caps
29 years, 1 month, 6 days
- Billy WedlockBristol City, 10th of 26 caps
27 years, 7 months, 16 days
- Bob HawkesLuton Town, 5th of 5 caps
27 years, 7 months, 26 days
- Jock RutherfordNewcastle Utd, 11th of 11 caps
23 years, 8 months, 1 day
- Vivian WoodwardSpurs, 16th of 23 caps
29 years, 0 months, 10 days
Inside Right (c)7th captaincy
- George HilsdonChelsea, 7th of 8 caps
22 years, 10 months, 3 days
- Jimmy WindridgeChelsea, 7th of 8 caps
25 years, 7 months, 23 days
- Arthur BridgettSunderland, 6th of 11 caps
26 years, 5 months, 12 days
- Match InfoAs all the Bohemians were from the same team this was effectively England versus SK Slavia Prague.
- Penalty: George Hilsdon1st scored from 1 taken (100.0%). England's 5th overall.
- Player MilestoneHorace Bailey's Last Cap
- Player MilestoneWatty Corbett's Last Cap
- Player MilestoneBob Hawkes' Last Cap
- Player MilestoneJock Rutherford's Last Cap
- England (1872- 1940) - Eire (1924 - 1940) - England/Amateurs (1906 - 1940) by International Federation of Football History & Statistics (IFFHS 1999)
- Sporting Life "Good Display by Bohemia", Tuesday 16th June 1908, page 1
- The History of the English Football League: Part One 1888-1930 by Michael J. Slade (Strategic Book Publishing and Rights Co. 2013)
- John Lewis
- No change in rank, gaining 13 ranking points to 2096 points England - 1st
- Bohemia - 6th