Match No. 99 - Saturday, 13th February 1909
- Sam HardyLiverpool, 5th of 21 caps
25 years, 5 months, 18 days
- Bob CromptonBlackburn, 22nd of 41 caps
29 years, 4 months, 17 days
- Joe CottleBristol City, Only Cap
22 years, 8 months, 9 days
- Ben WarrenChelsea, 14th of 22 caps
29 years, 9 months, 6 days
- Billy WedlockBristol City, 11th of 26 caps
28 years, 3 months, 16 days
- Evelyn LintottBradford, 4th of 7 caps
25 years, 3 months, 11 day
- Arthur BerryOxford University, Only Cap
21 years, 1 month, 10 days
- Vivian WoodwardSpurs, 17th of 23 caps
29 years, 8 months, 10 days
Inside Right (c)8th captaincy
- George HilsdonChelsea, 8th of 8 caps
23 years, 6 months, 3 days
- Jimmy WindridgeChelsea, 8th of 8 caps
26 years, 3 months, 23 days
- Arthur BridgettSunderland, 7th of 11 caps
27 years, 1 month, 12 days
- Billy ScottWilliam Edward Scott.
Born 17th May 1882, Belfast.
- Jimmy BalfeJames Balfe.
Born 9th Sep 1876, Dublin.
- Alec McCartneyAlexander Douglas McCartney.
Born 14th Nov 1879, Ballynafeigh.
- Val HarrisValentine Harris.
Born 23rd Jun 1884, Dublin.
- Johnny DarlingJohn Darling.
Born 30th Oct 1877, Belfast.
- George McClureGeorge McClure.
Born 26th Jul 1885, Scotland.
- Andy HunterAndrew Hunter.
Born 11th Oct 1883, Belfast.
- Billy LaceyWilliam Lacey.
Born 24th Sep 1889, Enniscorthy.
- Bill GreerWilliam Greer.
Date of birth unknown, Co Londonderry.
- Charlie O'HaganCharles OHagan.
Born 28th Jul 1881, Buncrana.
- Sam YoungSamuel Young.
Born 14th Feb 1883.
- Penalty: George Hilsdon2nd scored from 2 taken (100.0%). England's 6th overall.
- Player MilestoneJoe Cottle's Only Cap
- Player MilestoneArthur Berry's Only Cap
- Player MilestoneGeorge Hilsdon's Last Cap
- Player MilestoneJimmy Windridge's Last Cap
- England (1872- 1940) - Eire (1924 - 1940) - England/Amateurs (1906 - 1940) by International Federation of Football History & Statistics (IFFHS 1999)
- The History of the English Football League: Part One 1888-1930 by Michael J. Slade (Strategic Book Publishing and Rights Co. 2013)
- Scotland James B Stark
- No change in rank, gaining 1 ranking points to 2149 points England - 1st
- Ireland - 19th