Match No. 75 - Saturday, 22nd March 1902
- Matt ReillyMatthew Michael Reilly.
Born 22nd Mar 1874, Dublin.
Known as Gunner.
- Billy McCrackenWilliam Robert McCracken.
Born 29th Jan 1883, Belfast.
- Peter BoylePeter Boyle.
Born 26th Apr 1876, Carlingford.
- Johnny DarlingJohn Darling.
Born 30th Oct 1877, Belfast.
- Bob MilneRobert George Milne.
Born 1st Oct 1870, Inverarity, Scotland.
- Harry NichollHenry Nicholl.
Born 30th Oct 1875, Enniskillen.
- Johnnie MercerJohn Thompson Mercer.
Born 1877, Belfast.
Also known as Toby.
- Tom MorrisonThomas Morrison.
Born 1st Feb 1874, Dromore.
Known as Ching.
- Andy GaraAndrew Gara.
Born 15th Aug 1878, Roscommon.
- Alfie KearnsAlfred Kearns.
Born 7th Feb 1877, Belfast.
- Jack KirwanJohn Henry Kirwan.
Born 9th Feb 1878, Co Wicklow.
- Billy GeorgeAston Villa, 2nd of 3 caps
27 years, 8 months, 23 days
- Bob CromptonBlackburn, 2nd of 41 caps
22 years, 5 months, 26 days
- Albert WilkesAston Villa, 4th of 5 caps
27 years, 4 months, 12 days
- Frank FormanNotts Forest, 7th of 9 caps
26 years, 9 months, 30 days (c)1st captaincy
- Billy HoggSunderland, 2nd of 3 caps
22 years, 9 months, 24 days
- Jack CalveyNotts Forest, Only Cap
26 years, 8 months, 29 days
- Jimmy SettleEverton, 4th of 6 caps
26 years, 6 months, 17 days
- Milne: Missed PenaltyBilly George saved a penalty from Robert Milne.
- Player MilestoneJames Iremonger's Last Cap
- Player MilestoneBilly Bannister's Last Cap
- Player MilestoneJack Calvey's Only Cap
- The History of the English Football League: Part One 1888-1930 by Michael J. Slade (Strategic Book Publishing and Rights Co. 2013)
- Scotland Thomas Robertson
- No change in rank, gaining 2 ranking points to 1997 points England - 1st
- Ireland - 4th