Match No. 76 - Saturday, 3rd May 1902
- Billy GeorgeAston Villa, 3rd of 3 caps
27 years, 10 months, 4 days
- Bob CromptonBlackburn, 3rd of 41 caps
22 years, 7 months, 7 days
- Albert WilkesAston Villa, 5th of 5 caps
27 years, 5 months, 23 days
- Frank FormanNotts Forest, 8th of 9 caps
26 years, 11 month, 11 day
- Kelly HoulkerBlackburn, 1st of 5 caps
30 years, 0 months, 6 days
- Billy HoggSunderland, 3rd of 3 caps
22 years, 11 month, 5 days
- Steve BloomerDerby, 17th of 23 caps
28 years, 3 months, 14 days (c)1st captaincy
- Billy BeatsWolves, 2nd of 2 caps
30 years, 5 months, 20 days
- Jimmy SettleEverton, 5th of 6 caps
26 years, 7 months, 28 days
- Jack CoxLiverpool, 2nd of 3 caps
25 years, 5 months, 12 days
- Bobby Templeton, 3'
- Ronald Orr, 28'
- Harry RennieHenry George Rennie.
Born 1st Jun 1873, Greenock.
- Nicol SmithNicol Smith.
Born 25th Dec 1873, Darvel.
- Jock DrummondJohn Drummond.
Born 13th Apr 1870, Alva.
- Andy AitkenAndrew Aitken.
Born 27th Apr 1877, Ayr.
- Alex RaisbeckAlexander Galloway Raisbeck.
Born 26th Dec 1878, Wallacestone.
- John RobertsonJohn Tait Robertson.
Born 25th Feb 1877, Dumbarton.
- Bobby TempletonRobert Bryson Templeton.
Born 29th Mar 1880, Coylton.
- Bobby WalkerRobert Walker.
Born 10th Jan 1879, Edinburgh.
- Bob McCollRobert Smyth McColl.
Born 13th Apr 1876, St Rollox.
- Ronald OrrRonald Guinness Orr Gunion.
Born 6th Aug 1876, Bartonholm.
- Alex SmithAlexander Smith.
Born 7th Nov 1876, Darvel.
- Match InfoThis was the replayed match of the Ibrox disaster on 5th April 1902 when 26 died & 587 were injured after part of the newly built West Tribune Stand collapsed due to heavy rainfall the previous night. The tragedy occurred after 51 minutes and declared void by the two Football Associations. All proceeds of the replayed match went to the disaster fund.
- Player MilestoneBilly George's Last Cap
- Player MilestoneGeorge Molyneux's 1st Cap
- Player MilestoneAlbert Wilkes' Last Cap
- Player MilestoneKelly Houlker's 1st Cap
- Player MilestoneBilly Hogg's Last Cap
- Player MilestoneBilly Beats' Last Cap
- Goal MilestoneAlbert Wilkes' 1st Goal
- The History of the English Football League: Part One 1888-1930 by Michael J. Slade (Strategic Book Publishing and Rights Co. 2013)
- Ireland James Torrans
- No change in rank, losing -2 ranking points to 1995 points England - 1st
- Scotland - 2nd