Match No. 17 - Saturday, 3rd February 1883
- Bruce RussellRoyal Engineers, Only Cap
23 years, 5 months, 9 days
- Norman BaileyClapham, 8th of 19 caps
25 years, 6 months, 11 day (c)4th captaincy
- Stuart MacraeNotts County, 1st of 5 caps
27 years, 1 month, 27 days
- Arthur CurshamNotts County, 5th of 6 caps
29 years, 10 months, 20 days
- Harry GoodhartOld Etonians, 1st of 3 caps
24 years, 6 months, 17 days
- Harry CurshamNotts County, 5th of 8 caps
23 years, 2 months, 6 days
- Harry AdamsHarry Adams.
Born 1855, Crick, England.
- John MorganJohn Richard Morgan.
Born 1855, Pengwern.
- Jack PowellJohn Powell.
Born 25th Mar 1860, Ffrwd.
- Tom BurkeThomas Burke.
Born 1863, Wrexham.
- Frederick HughesFrederick Hughes.
Born 1860, England.
- Walter RobertsWalter Hugh Roberts.
Born 1858, Wales.
- William OwenWilliam Pierce Owen.
Born 20th Nov 1860, Wales.
- John DaviesJohn Price Davies.
Born 1862, Ruabon.
Not to be confused with John Edward Davies born the same year.
- William RobertsWilliam Roberts.
Born 1863, Rhyl.
Not to be confused with William Roberts born 1859.
- John RobertsJohn Roberts.
Born 1857, Llangollen.
- Jack VaughanJohn Vaughan.
Born 1856, Wales.
- Hat-Trick: Clement Mitchell1st hat-trick (3rd overall). 47 minutes between first and third goals.
- Player MilestonePercy de Paravicini's 1st Cap
- Player MilestoneBruce Russell's Only Cap
- Player MilestoneStuart Macrae's 1st Cap
- Player MilestoneHarry Goodhart's 1st Cap
- Goal MilestoneClement Mitchell's 1st Goal
- Welsh Football Data Archive
- Scotland Donald Hamilton
- No change in rank, gaining 3 ranking points to 1900 points England - 2nd
- Wales - 3rd