Match No. 16 - Monday, 13th March 1882, 3:05pm
- Billy Owen, 43'
- John Morgan, 50'
- Alf Jones, 68' (og)
- Billy Owen, 87'
- John Vaughan, 89'
- Harry AdamsHarry Adams.
Born 1855, Crick, England.
- John MorganJohn Richard Morgan.
Born 1855, Pengwern.
- Jack PowellJohn Powell.
Born 25th Mar 1860, Ffrwd.
- Harry EdwardsHenry Edwards.
Born 1856, Wales.
- Frederick HughesFrederick Hughes.
Born 1860, England.
- William WilliamsWilliam Williams.
Born 1856, Ruabon.
- William OwenWilliam Pierce Owen.
Born 20th Nov 1860, Wales.
- Walter RobertsWalter Hugh Roberts.
Born 1858, Wales.
- John PriceJohn Henry Price.
Born 1854, Wrexham.
- William RobertsWilliam Roberts.
Born 1859, Llangollen.
Not to be confused with William Roberts born 1863.
- Jack VaughanJohn Vaughan.
Born 1856, Wales.
- Harry SwepstonePilgrims, 3rd of 6 caps
22 years, 8 months, 12 days
- Jack HunterSheffield Heeley, 7th of 7 caps
30 years, 7 months, 0 days
- Alf JonesWalsall Swifts, 2nd of 3 caps
21 years, 1 month, 12 days
- Norman BaileyClapham, 7th of 19 caps
24 years, 7 months, 21 day
Half Back (c)3rd captaincy
- Edward ParryOld Carthusians, 3rd of 3 caps
26 years, 10 months, 19 days
- Harry CurshamNotts County, 4th of 8 caps
22 years, 3 months, 16 days
- Percival ParrOxford University, Only Cap
22 years, 3 months, 11 day
- Arthur BrownAston Villa, 3rd of 3 caps
22 years, 11 month, 29 days
- Howard VaughtonAston Villa, 3rd of 5 caps
21 years, 2 months, 4 days
- Billy MosforthSheffield Wed, 9th of 9 caps
23 years, 2 months, 11 day
- Match InfoCharlie Bambridge left the field after only 3 minutes because of injury. England played on with ten men.
- Player MilestoneJack Hunter's Last Cap
- Player MilestoneEdward Parry's Last Cap
- Player MilestonePercival Parr's Only Cap
- Player MilestoneArthur Brown's Last Cap
- Player MilestoneBilly Mosforth's Last Cap
- Goal MilestoneEdward Parry's 1st Goal
- England (1872- 1940) - Eire (1924 - 1940) - England/Amateurs (1906 - 1940) by International Federation of Football History & Statistics (IFFHS 1999)
- Welsh Football Data Archive
- Morgan Roberts
- No change in rank, losing -26 ranking points to 1897 points England - 2nd
- Wales - 3rd