Match No. 154 - Wednesday, 11th May 1927
- Florimond Vanhalme, 80'
- Jean CaudronJean Caudron.
- Armand SwartenbroeksArmand J Swartenbroeks.
- François DemolFrançois Demol.
- Pierre BrainePierre E. E. Braine.
- Florimond VanhalmeFlorimond Vanhalme.
Born 21st Mar 1895, Sint-Andries, Bruges, Belgium.
- Henri van AverbekeHenri van Averbeke.
- Ferdinand AdamsFerdinand Eloy Adams.
- Raymond BraineRaymond Ernest Michel Braine.
- Georges DespaeGeorges Despae.
- Henri BiernaHenri Bierna.
- Michel VanderbauwhedeMichel Vanderbauwhede.
- Jack BrownSheffield Wed, 3rd of 6 caps
28 years, 1 month, 23 days
- Roy GoodallHuddersfield, 3rd of 25 caps
24 years, 4 months, 11 day
- Taffy JonesBlackburn, 2nd of 6 caps
30 years, 8 months, 8 days
- Jack HillBurnley, 5th of 11 caps
30 years, 2 months, 9 days (c)2nd captaincy
- Sid BishopLeicester, 2nd of 4 caps
27 years, 3 months, 1 day
- Joe HulmeArsenal, 2nd of 9 caps
22 years, 8 months, 16 days
- George BrownHuddersfield, 4th of 9 caps
23 years, 10 months, 19 days
- Dixie DeanEverton, 3rd of 16 caps
20 years, 3 months, 20 days
- Arthur RigbyBlackburn, 2nd of 5 caps
26 years, 11 month, 4 days
- Louis PageBurnley, 3rd of 7 caps
28 years, 1 month, 15 days
- Hat-Trick: Dixie Dean1st hat-trick (25th overall). 34 minutes between first and third goals.
- Goal MilestoneJoe Hulme's 1st Goal
- Goal MilestoneArthur Rigby's 1st Goal
- Goal MilestoneLouis Page's 1st Goal
- Royal Belgian Football Association
- England (1872- 1940) - Eire (1924 - 1940) - England/Amateurs (1906 - 1940) by International Federation of Football History & Statistics (IFFHS 1999)
- The History of the English Football League: Part One 1888-1930 by Michael J. Slade (Strategic Book Publishing and Rights Co. 2013)
- Netherlands Johannes Mutters
- Up 1 place, gaining 20 ranking points to 1884 points England - 8th - 1
- Belgium - 21st