Match No. 155 - Saturday, 21st May 1927
- Adolphe Hubert, 12'
- Léon Lefèvre, 13'
- Hat-Trick: Dixie Dean2nd hat-trick (26th overall). Second player to score two consecutive hat-tricks. 54 minutes between first and third goals.
- Goal MilestoneDixie Dean's 10th Goal
- Goal MilestoneSid Bishop's 1st Goal
- Athletic News "Brilliant march of triumph on the Continent after early shocks at Luxembourg", Monday 30th May 1927, page 9.
- The History of the English Football League: Part One 1888-1930 by Michael J. Slade (Strategic Book Publishing and Rights Co. 2013)
- Paul Putz
- England - 9th
- Luxembourg - 60th