Match No. 155 - Saturday, 21st May 1927
- Adolphe Hubert, 12'
- Léon Lefèvre, 13'
- Henri ScharryHenri Scharry.
Born 10th Dec 1904.
- Nicky KirschNicolas Kirsch.
Born 24th Aug 1901.
- Émile KolbÉmile Kolb.
Born 3rd Jun 1902.
- Joseph FischerJoseph Fischer.
Born 24th Feb 1909.
- Jos KoetzJoseph Koetz.
Born 29th May 1897.
- Pierre KremerPierre Kremer.
Born 4th Feb 1900.
- Adolphe HubertAdolphe Hubert.
Born 14th Dec 1907.
- Mathias BeckerMathias Becker.
Born 4th Feb 1907, Luxembourg City.
- Jos KirpesJoseph Kirpes.
Born 10th Jun 1906, Esch-sur-Alzette.
- Jean-Pierre WeisgerberJean-Pierre Weisgerber.
Born 28th Mar 1905, Esch-sur-Alzette.
- Léon LefèvreLéon Lefèvre.
Born 28th Nov 1904.
- Jack BrownSheffield Wed, 4th of 6 caps
28 years, 2 months, 2 days
- Roy GoodallHuddersfield, 4th of 25 caps
24 years, 4 months, 21 day
- Taffy JonesBlackburn, 3rd of 6 caps
30 years, 8 months, 18 days
- Willis EdwardsLeeds, 7th of 16 caps
24 years, 0 months, 23 days
- Fred KeanSheffield Wed, 7th of 9 caps
28 years, 5 months, 11 day
Centre Half (c)1st captaincy
- Sid BishopLeicester, 3rd of 4 caps
27 years, 3 months, 11 day
- Bob KellyHuddersfield, 13th of 14 caps
33 years, 6 months, 5 days
- George BrownHuddersfield, 5th of 9 caps
23 years, 10 months, 29 days
- Dixie DeanEverton, 4th of 16 caps
20 years, 3 months, 30 days
- Arthur RigbyBlackburn, 3rd of 5 caps
26 years, 11 month, 14 days
- Louis PageBurnley, 4th of 7 caps
28 years, 1 month, 25 days
- Hat-Trick: Dixie Dean2nd hat-trick (26th overall). Second player to score two consecutive hat-tricks. 54 minutes between first and third goals.
- Goal MilestoneDixie Dean's 10th Goal
- Goal MilestoneSid Bishop's 1st Goal
- Athletic News "Brilliant march of triumph on the Continent after early shocks at Luxembourg", Monday 30th May 1927, page 9.
- The History of the English Football League: Part One 1888-1930 by Michael J. Slade (Strategic Book Publishing and Rights Co. 2013)
- Belgium Paul Putz
- No change in rank, gaining 2 ranking points to 1886 points England - 8th
- Luxembourg - 55th