Match No. 116 - Saturday, 5th April 1913
- Sam HardyAston Villa, 15th of 21 caps
29 years, 7 months, 10 days
- Bob CromptonBlackburn, 38th of 41 caps
33 years, 6 months, 9 days (c)18th captaincy
- Tom BrittletonSheffield Wed, 4th of 5 caps
30 years, 11 month, 12 days
- Joe McCallPreston NE, 2nd of 5 caps
26 years, 8 months, 30 days
- Billy WatsonBurnley, 1st of 3 caps
22 years, 6 months, 24 days
- Jock SimpsonBlackburn, 7th of 8 caps
27 years, 3 months, 11 day
- Harold FlemingSwindon Town, 10th of 11 caps
25 years, 11 month, 5 days
- Harry HamptonAston Villa, 2nd of 4 caps
27 years, 11 month, 14 days
- George HolleySunderland, 10th of 10 caps
27 years, 4 months, 15 days
- Joe HodkinsonBlackburn, 2nd of 3 caps
23 years, 11 month, 2 days
- Jimmy BrownlieJames Brownlie.
Born 15th May 1885, Blantyre.
- Alec McNairAlexander McNair.
Born 26th Dec 1883, Bo'ness.
- Jack WalkerJohn Walker.
Born 8th Oct 1882, Beith.
- Jimmy GordonJames Eadie Gordon.
Born 23rd Jul 1888, Saltcoats.
- Charles ThomsonCharles Bellany Thomson.
Born 12th Jun 1878, Prestonpans.
- David WilsonDavid Wilson.
Born 14th Jan 1884, Prestwick.
- Joe DonnachieJoseph Donnachie.
Born 1885, Kilwinning.
- Bobby WalkerRobert Walker.
Born 10th Jan 1879, Edinburgh.
- Willie ReidWilliam Reid.
Date of birth unknown, Belfast.
- Andrew WilsonAndrew Wilson.
Born 10th Dec 1879, Colmonell.
- George RobertsonGeorge Clark Robertson.
Born 7th Mar 1885, Menstrie.
- Player MilestoneBilly Watson's 1st Cap
- Player MilestoneGeorge Holley's Last Cap
- The Times Monday 7th April, 1913
- The History of the English Football League: Part One 1888-1930 by Michael J. Slade (Strategic Book Publishing and Rights Co. 2013)
- Scotland Alexander A Jackson
- No change in rank, gaining 4 ranking points to 2170 points England - 1st
- Scotland - 7th