Match No. 117 - Saturday, 14th February 1914
- Sam HardyAston Villa, 16th of 21 caps
30 years, 5 months, 19 days
- Bob CromptonBlackburn, 39th of 41 caps
34 years, 4 months, 18 days (c)19th captaincy
- Francis CuggySunderland, 2nd of 2 caps
24 years, 7 months, 28 days
- Billy WatsonBurnley, 2nd of 3 caps
23 years, 5 months, 3 days
- Danny SheaBlackburn, 1st of 2 caps
26 years, 3 months, 8 days
- Henry MartinSunderland, Only Cap
22 years, 2 months, 9 days
- Billy Lacey, 6'
- Billy Gillespie, 36'
- Billy Lacey, 80'
- Fred McKeeFrederick William McKee.
Born 31st Aug 1883, Belfast.
- Billy McConnellWilliam George McConnell.
Date of birth unknown.
- Sandy CraigAlexander Brackenridge Craig.
Born 2nd Apr 1886, Galway.
- Dave RolloDavid Rollo.
Born 26th Aug 1890, Belfast.
- Pat O'ConnellPatrick Joseph OConnell.
Born 8th Mar 1887, Drumcondra.
- Harry HamptonHenry Verner Hampton.
Born 1888, Dublin.
- Mickey HamillMichael Hamill.
Born 19th Jan 1889, Belfast.
- Sam YoungSamuel Young.
Born 14th Feb 1883.
- Billy GillespieWilliam Ballintrae Gillespie.
Born 6th Aug 1891, Kerrykeel.
- Billy LaceyWilliam Lacey.
Born 24th Sep 1889, Enniscorthy.
- Frank ThompsonFrancis William Thompson.
Born 2nd Oct 1885, Ballynahinch.
- Player MilestoneFrancis Cuggy's Last Cap
- Player MilestoneFrank Buckley's Only Cap
- Player MilestoneDanny Shea's 1st Cap
- Player MilestoneEddie Latheron's Last Cap
- Player MilestoneHenry Martin's Only Cap
- The History of the English Football League: Part One 1888-1930 by Michael J. Slade (Strategic Book Publishing and Rights Co. 2013)
- Scotland Alexander A Jackson
- No change in rank, losing -69 ranking points to 2104 points England - 1st
- Ireland - 16th