Match No. 115 - Monday, 17th March 1913
- Bob CromptonBlackburn, 37th of 41 caps
33 years, 5 months, 21 day
Right Back (c)17th captaincy
- Hugh MoffatOldham, Only Cap
28 years, 2 months, 5 days
- Joe McCallPreston NE, 1st of 5 caps
26 years, 8 months, 11 day
- Billy BradshawBlackburn, 4th of 4 caps
28 years, 11 month, 14 days
- Charles WallaceAston Villa, 1st of 3 caps
28 years, 1 month, 28 days
- Harold FlemingSwindon Town, 9th of 11 caps
25 years, 10 months, 17 days
- Harry HamptonAston Villa, 1st of 4 caps
27 years, 10 months, 26 days
- Eddie LatheronBlackburn, 1st of 2 caps
25 years, 2 months, 26 days
- Joe HodkinsonBlackburn, 1st of 3 caps
23 years, 10 months, 14 days
- Walter Davis
- Ernest Peake
- Billy Meredith
- William BailiffWilliam Ellis Bailiff.
Born 19th Mar 1882, Ruabon.
- Tom HewittTom Hewitt.
Born 26th Apr 1889, Wales.
- Lloyd DaviesLloyd Davies.
Born 23rd Feb 1877, Cefn Mawr.
- Edwin HughesEdwin Hughes.
Born 30th Nov 1885, Wrexham.
- Ernest PeakeErnest Peake.
Born May 1888.
- Joe JonesJoseph Thomas Jones.
Born 9th Jan 1887, Rhosymedre.
- Billy MeredithWilliam Henry Meredith.
Born 30th Jul 1874, Chick, Denbighshire.
- George WynnGeorge Arthur Wynn.
Born 14th Oct 1886, Treflach, England.
- Walter DavisWalter Otto Davis.
Born 29th Sep 1888, Mold.
- Lot JonesWilliam Thomas Jones.
Born 28th Jun 1882, Chirk.
- Llewelyn DaviesLlewelyn Davies.
Born 1881, Wrexham.
- Player MilestoneErnie Scattergood's Only Cap
- Player MilestoneHugh Moffat's Only Cap
- Player MilestoneJoe McCall's 1st Cap
- Player MilestoneBilly Bradshaw's Last Cap
- Player MilestoneCharles Wallace's 1st Cap
- Player MilestoneHarry Hampton's 1st Cap
- Player MilestoneEddie Latheron's 1st Cap
- Player MilestoneJoe Hodkinson's 1st Cap
- Goal MilestoneEddie Latheron's 1st Goal
- Goal MilestoneJoe McCall's 1st Goal
- Goal MilestoneHarry Hampton's 1st Goal
- The Times Tuesday 18th March, 1913
- The History of the English Football League: Part One 1888-1930 by Michael J. Slade (Strategic Book Publishing and Rights Co. 2013)
- Manchester Guardian "England beat Wales", Tuesday 18th March 1913, page 4.
- Scotland Alexander A Jackson
- No change in rank, gaining 1 ranking points to 2176 points England - 1st
- Wales - 14th