Match No. 84 - Monday, 27th March 1905
- Harry LinacreNotts Forest, 1st of 2 caps
24 years, 9 months, 7 days
- Howard SpencerAston Villa, 5th of 6 caps
29 years, 7 months, 4 days (c)2nd captaincy
- Alec LeakeAston Villa, 4th of 5 caps
33 years, 8 months, 16 days
- Dicky BondBradford, 2nd of 8 caps
21 years, 3 months, 13 days
- Stanley HarrisOld Westminsters, 3rd of 6 caps
23 years, 8 months, 8 days
- Grenville Morris
- Dick RooseLeigh Richmond Roose.
Born 27th Nov 1877, Holt.
- Albert JonesAlbert Jones.
Born 6th Feb 1883, Wales.
- Charlie MorrisCharles Richard Morris.
Born 29th Aug 1880, Oswestry.
- George LathamGeorge Latham.
Born 1st Jan 1881, Newtown.
- Ted HughesEdward Hughes.
Born 1876, Ruabon.
- John HughesJohn Hughes.
Born 16th Apr 1877, Bagillt, Flintshire.
- Billy MeredithWilliam Henry Meredith.
Born 30th Jul 1874, Chick, Denbighshire.
- Lot JonesWilliam Thomas Jones.
Born 28th Jun 1882, Chirk.
- Mart WatkinsWalter Martin Watkins.
Born 21st Mar 1880, Caersws.
- Grenville MorrisArthur Grenville Morris.
Born 13th Apr 1877, Builth Wells.
- Alfred OliverAlfred Oliver.
Born 15th Sep 1882, Wales.
- Player MilestoneHarry Linacre's 1st Cap
- Player MilestoneHerbert Smith's 1st Cap
- Player MilestoneSam Wolstenholme's Last Cap
- Player MilestoneHarold Hardman's 1st Cap
- Goal MilestoneStanley Harris' 1st Goal
- The History of the English Football League: Part One 1888-1930 by Michael J. Slade (Strategic Book Publishing and Rights Co. 2013)
- Scotland Thomas Robertson
- No change in rank, gaining 12 ranking points to 1964 points England - 2nd
- Wales - 12th