Match No. 83 - Saturday, 25th February 1905
- Tim WilliamsonMiddlesbrough, 1st of 7 caps
20 years, 8 months, 19 days
- Jack CarrNewcastle Utd, 1st of 2 caps
26 years, 4 months, 18 days
- Alec LeakeAston Villa, 3rd of 5 caps
33 years, 7 months, 14 days
- Dicky BondBradford, 1st of 8 caps
21 years, 2 months, 11 day
- Stanley HarrisOld Westminsters, 2nd of 6 caps
23 years, 7 months, 6 days (c)1st captaincy
- Frank BoothMan City, Only Cap
22 years, 6 months, 24 days
- Tim Williamson, 48' (og)
- Billy ScottWilliam Edward Scott.
Born 17th May 1882, Belfast.
- Billy McCrackenWilliam Robert McCracken.
Born 29th Jan 1883, Belfast.
- Alec McCartneyAlexander Douglas McCartney.
Born 14th Nov 1879, Ballynafeigh.
- Johnny DarlingJohn Darling.
Born 30th Oct 1877, Belfast.
- Jimmy ConnorJames Connor.
Born 22nd Sep 1877, Downpatrick.
- Harry NichollHenry Nicholl.
Born 30th Oct 1875, Enniskillen.
- Harold SloanHarold Alexander De Barbizon Sloan.
Born 25th Aug 1882, Castleknock.
- Jimmy SheridanJames Sheridan.
Born 15th May 1882, Downpatrick.
Known as Paddy.
- Neeley MurphyJohn Cornelius Murphy.
Born 1879, Pomeroy.
- Tom ShanksThomas Shanks.
Born 30th Mar 1882, New Ross.
- Jack KirwanJohn Henry Kirwan.
Born 9th Feb 1878, Co Wicklow.
- Player MilestoneTim Williamson's 1st Cap
- Player MilestoneBilly Balmer's Only Cap
- Player MilestoneJack Carr's 1st Cap
- Player MilestoneCharlie Roberts' 1st Cap
- Player MilestoneDicky Bond's 1st Cap
- Player MilestoneFrank Booth's Only Cap
- The History of the English Football League: Part One 1888-1930 by Michael J. Slade (Strategic Book Publishing and Rights Co. 2013)
- Scotland Thomas Robertson
- No change in rank, losing -19 ranking points to 1962 points England - 2nd
- Ireland - 10th