Match No. 54 - Monday, 18th March 1895
- George RaikesOxford University, 1st of 4 caps
22 years, 0 months, 4 days
- Vaughan LodgeCorinthians, 2nd of 5 caps
22 years, 2 months, 28 days
- William OakleyCorinthians, 1st of 16 caps
21 years, 10 months, 21 day
- GO SmithCorinthians, 4th of 20 caps
22 years, 3 months, 23 days
- Billy Lewis, 70'
- James TrainerJames Trainer.
Born 7th Jan 1863, Wrexham.
- Charlie ParryCharles Frederick Parry.
Born 1870, Llansilin, Denbighshire.
- Di JonesDavid Jones.
Born 1867, Trefonen, England.
- George WilliamsGeorge Williams.
Born 1862, Wales.
- Caesar JenkynsCaesar August Llewelyn Jenkyns.
Born 24th Aug 1866, Builth Wells.
- Jack JonesJohn Leonard Jones.
Born 1869, Rhuddlan.
- Billy MeredithWilliam Henry Meredith.
Born 30th Jul 1874, Chick, Denbighshire.
- Joe DaviesJoseph Davies.
Born 1870, Chirk, Denbighshire.
- Harry TrainerHarry Trainer.
Born 1872, Wrexham.
- Albert Pryce-JonesAlbert Westhead Pryce-Jones.
Born 26th May 1870, Newtown.
- Billy LewisWilliam Lewis.
Born 1864, Bangor.
- Player MilestoneGeorge Raikes' 1st Cap
- Player MilestoneWilliam Oakley's 1st Cap
- Player MilestoneRichard Barker's Only Cap
- Player MilestoneHugh Stanbrough's Only Cap
- Player MilestoneGerard Dewhurst's Only Cap
- The History of the English Football League: Part One 1888-1930 by Michael J. Slade (Strategic Book Publishing and Rights Co. 2013)
- Scotland Thomas R Park
- No change in rank, losing -19 ranking points to 2047 points England - 1st
- Wales - 3rd