Match No. 53 - Saturday, 9th March 1895
- Jimmy CrabtreeBurnley, 2nd of 14 caps
23 years, 2 months, 17 days
- Bob HolmesPreston NE, 7th of 7 caps
27 years, 8 months, 16 days
Left Back (c)2nd captaincy
- Rab HowellSheffield Utd, 1st of 2 caps
25 years, 4 months, 28 days
- Tommy CrawshawSheffield Wed, 1st of 10 caps
22 years, 2 months, 13 days
- Jimmy TurnerDerby, 2nd of 3 caps
28 years, 5 months, 3 days
- Billy BassettWBA, 12th of 16 caps
26 years, 1 month, 13 days
- Frank BectonPreston NE, 1st of 2 caps
21 years, 9 months, 29 days
- Steve BloomerDerby, 1st of 23 caps
21 years, 1 month, 20 days
- John GoodallDerby, 10th of 14 caps
31 years, 8 months, 20 days
- Joe SchofieldStoke City, 3rd of 3 caps
24 years, 2 months, 8 days
- Tom GordonThomas Gordon.
Born 24th May 1867, Belfast.
Brother of Hugh and Willie Gordon.
- Hugh GordonHugh Gordon.
Born 17th May 1873, Belfast.
Brother of Tom and Willie Gordon.
- Sam TorransSamuel Torrans.
Born 27th Oct 1869, Belfast.
- Hymie McKeeHiram Walton Harvey McKee.
Born 16th Sep 1877, Belfast.
Older brother of Fred McKee
- Bob MilneRobert George Milne.
Born 1st Oct 1870, Inverarity, Scotland.
- Jack BurnettJohn Burnett.
Born 18th Jul 1871, Ballymena.
- Tom MorrisonThomas Morrison.
Born 1st Feb 1874, Dromore.
Known as Ching.
- George GaffikinGeorge John Gaffikin.
Born 17th Jun 1868, Belfast.
- Olphie StanfieldOlphert Martin Stanfield.
Born 26th Feb 1869, Corcreaney.
- Willie SherrardWilliam Sherrard.
Born 22nd Jun 1872, Limavady.
- Tom JordanThomas Henry Jordan.
Born 16th Nov 1872, Lurgan.
- Player MilestoneBob Holmes' Last Cap
- Player MilestoneRab Howell's 1st Cap
- Player MilestoneTommy Crawshaw's 1st Cap
- Player MilestoneFrank Becton's 1st Cap
- Player MilestoneSteve Bloomer's 1st Cap
- Player MilestoneJoe Schofield's Last Cap
- Goal MilestoneSteve Bloomer's 1st Goal
- Goal MilestoneFrank Becton's 1st Goal
- Goal MilestoneRab Howell's 1st Goal
- Goal MilestoneJohn Goodall's 10th Goal
- The History of the English Football League: Part One 1888-1930 by Michael J. Slade (Strategic Book Publishing and Rights Co. 2013)
- Scotland James H Robertson
- No change in rank, gaining 1 ranking points to 2066 points England - 1st
- Ireland - 4th