Match No. 45 - Saturday, 5th March 1892, 4:00pm
- Team SelectionThe FA, for the third time, drew up two teams that played matches simultaneously. The amateurs played Wales, the professionals played Ireland.
- Player Injury"[During the first half,] Pedan, the Irish outside left forward, and a tower of strength to his side, got his leg hurt in a collision with Holt, and had to be carried from the field." Ireland played the rest of the match with 10 men.
- Missed PenaltySam Torrens had a penalty kick saved by Bill Rowley in the dying minutes of the game.
- Player MilestoneBill Rowley's Last Cap
- Player MilestoneAlf Underwood's Last Cap
- Player MilestoneJohn Cox's Only Cap
- Player MilestoneMichael Whitham's Only Cap
- Player MilestoneCharlie Athersmith's 1st Cap
- Player MilestoneJackie Pearson's Only Cap
- Player MilestoneJack Devey's 1st Cap
- Player MilestoneHarry Daft's Last Cap
- The History of the English Football League: Part One 1888-1930 by Michael J. Slade (Strategic Book Publishing and Rights Co. 2013)
- Robert F Harrison
- England - 1st
- Ireland - 6th