Match No. 44 - Saturday, 5th March 1892
- Robert Mills-RobertsDr. Robert Herbert Mills-Roberts.
Born 5th Aug 1862, Ffestiniog.
- Walter EvansWalter Gwynne Evans.
Born 1867, Builth Wells.
- Seth PowellSeth Powell.
Born 1862, Wrexham.
- Joe DaviesJoseph E. Davies.
Born 12th Jul 1864, Cefn Mawr.
- Caesar JenkynsCaesar August Llewelyn Jenkyns.
Born 24th Aug 1866, Builth Wells.
- Jack OwenJohn Owen.
Born 1866, Chirk, Denbighshire.
- Billy OwenWilliam Owen.
Born 1862, Wales.
- Joe TurnerJoseph Hudson Turner.
Born 1872, Wrexham.
- Benjamin LewisBenjamin Lewis.
Born 1869, Wales.
- Robert DaviesRobert Davies.
Born 1869, Caergwrle, Wales.
- Billy LewisWilliam Lewis.
Born 1864, Bangor.
- George TooneNotts County, 1st of 2 caps
23 years, 8 months, 25 days
- Arthur DunnOld Etonians, 3rd of 4 caps
31 years, 6 months, 24 days (c)1st captaincy
- Harry LilleySheffield Utd, Only Cap
23 years, 9 months, 4 days
- Robert GoslingOld Etonians, 1st of 5 caps
23 years, 8 months, 20 days
- Joe SchofieldStoke City, 1st of 3 caps
21 years, 2 months, 4 days
- Selection InfoThe FA, for the third time, drew up two teams that played matches simultaneously. The amateurs played Wales, the professionals played Ireland.
- Player MilestoneGeorge Toone's 1st Cap
- Player MilestoneHarry Lilley's Only Cap
- Player MilestoneAnthony Hossack's 1st Cap
- Player MilestoneNorman Winckworth's 1st Cap
- Player MilestoneGeorge Kinsey's 1st Cap
- Player MilestoneRobert Gosling's 1st Cap
- Player MilestoneJoe Schofield's 1st Cap
- Player MilestoneRupert Sandilands' 1st Cap
- Goal MilestoneRupert Sandilands' 1st Goal
- Goal MilestoneArthur Henfrey, 15' - 150th goal scored by England
- The History of the English Football League: Part One 1888-1930 by Michael J. Slade (Strategic Book Publishing and Rights Co. 2013)
- Scotland James H Robertson
- No change in rank, gaining 2 ranking points to 2008 points England - 2nd
- Wales - 4th