Match No. 4 - Saturday, 6th March 1875, 3:20pm
- Henry McNeil, 35'
- Peter Andrews, 75'
- Match InfoThere was no half time interval. Teams changed ends after each goal.
- UmpiresUmpires were Francis Arthur Marindin (England) & J.C. Mackay (Scotland).
- England KeeperFor reasons unknown, goalkeeper William Carr arrived late at the ground, 15 minutes after kick-off. England were playing with ten men until he joined. Bonsor tended goal.
- Player MilestoneWilliam Carr's Only Cap
- Player MilestoneEdward Haygarth's Only Cap
- Player MilestoneFrancis Birley's Last Cap
- Player MilestoneWilliam Rawson's 1st Cap
- Player MilestonePelham George von Donop's Last Cap
- Player MilestoneCharles Alcock's Only Cap
- Player MilestoneHerbert Rawson's Only Cap
- Player MilestoneAlexander Bonsor's Last Cap
- Player MilestoneRichard Geaves' Only Cap
- Goal MilestoneAlexander Bonsor's 1st Goal
- Goal MilestoneCharles Alcock's 1st Goal
- The Morning Post "England v Scotland", Monday 8th March 1875, page 2
- Glasgow Herald "International Football Match - England v Scotland", Monday 8th March 1875, page 5
- Association Football in Victorian England by Philip Gibbons (Minerva Press 2001) page 44.
- The Observer "Football Yesterday - England v Scotland", Sunday 7th March 1875, page 6.
- The Standard "Football - England v Scotland", Monday 8th March 1975, page 2.
- Alfred E Stair
- England - 1st
- Scotland - 2nd