Match No. 31 - Saturday, 19th March 1887, 3:30pm
- Bob RobertsWBA, 1st of 3 caps
27 years, 10 months, 24 days
- George HaworthAccrington FC, 3rd of 5 caps
22 years, 5 months, 2 days
- Norman BaileyClapham, 19th of 19 caps
29 years, 7 months, 27 days (c)15th captaincy
- Jimmy ForrestBlackburn, 9th of 11 caps
22 years, 8 months, 25 days
- Joe LofthouseBlackburn, 5th of 7 caps
21 years, 11 month, 5 days
- Fred DewhurstPreston NE, 5th of 9 caps
23 years, 3 months, 3 days
- Nevill CobboldOld Carthusians, 9th of 9 caps
24 years, 1 month, 15 days
- James McCall, 30'
- Leitch Keir, 68'
- James Allan, 70'
- James McAulayJames McAulay.
Born 28th Aug 1860, Bonhill.
- Wattie ArnottWalter Arnott.
Born 12th May 1861, Govan.
- John ForbesJohn Forbes.
Born 13th Jan 1862, Bonhill.
- Bob KelsoRobert Robison Kelso.
Born 2nd Oct 1865, Cardross.
- John AuldJohn Robertson Auld.
Born 7th Jan 1862, Lugar.
- Leitch KeirLeitch Keir.
Born 22nd Jun 1861, Alloa.
- John MarshallJohn Marshall.
Date of birth unknown.
- William RobertsonWilliam Robertson.
Date of birth unknown, Dunbartonshire.
- William SellarWilliam Sellar.
Born 21st Sep 1866.
- James McCallJames McCall.
Born 2nd Mar 1865, Renton.
- James AllanJames Allan.
Born 17th Jun 1866, Kilwinning.
- Player MilestoneBob Roberts' 1st Cap
- Player MilestoneNorman Bailey's Last Cap
- Player MilestoneNevill Cobbold's Last Cap
- Player MilestoneCharlie Bambridge's Last Cap
- The History of the English Football League: Part One 1888-1930 by Michael J. Slade (Strategic Book Publishing and Rights Co. 2013)
- Ireland John Sinclair
- No change in rank, losing -17 ranking points to 1913 points England - 2nd
- Scotland - 1st