Match No. 30 - Saturday, 26th February 1887
- Herby ArthurBlackburn, 7th of 7 caps
24 years, 0 months, 12 days
- George HaworthAccrington FC, 2nd of 5 caps
22 years, 4 months, 9 days
- Norman BaileyClapham, 18th of 19 caps
29 years, 7 months, 3 days
Centre Half (c)14th captaincy
- Jimmy ForrestBlackburn, 8th of 11 caps
22 years, 8 months, 2 days
- Joe LofthouseBlackburn, 4th of 7 caps
21 years, 10 months, 12 days
- Fred DewhurstPreston NE, 4th of 9 caps
23 years, 2 months, 10 days
- Tinsley LindleyNotts Forest, 5th of 13 caps
21 years, 3 months, 30 days
- Nevill CobboldOld Carthusians, 8th of 9 caps
24 years, 0 months, 22 days
- Robert Mills-RobertsDr. Robert Herbert Mills-Roberts.
Born 5th Aug 1862, Ffestiniog.
- Alfred DaviesAlfred Owen Davies.
Born 1863, Wales.
- Jack PowellJohn Powell.
Born 25th Mar 1860, Ffrwd.
- Humphrey JonesHumphrey Percy Jones.
Born 7th Dec 1862, Bangor.
- Tom BurkeThomas Burke.
Born 1863, Wrexham.
- Edward EvelynEdward Clement Evelyn.
Born 18th Nov 1862, Wales.
- John ChallenJohn Bonamy Challen.
Born 23rd Mar 1863, Ruthin.
- Billy OwenWilliam Owen.
Born 1862, Wales.
- Job WildingJob Wilding.
Born 1862, Wrexham.
- William TurnerWilliam H Turner.
Date of birth unknown.
- Billy LewisWilliam Lewis.
Born 1864, Bangor.
- Disputed Goal ScorerConflicting reports are at odds to the sequence of goals. Some suggest that it was Cobbold that scored the 3rd goal and that the first was the own goal scored by Powell. Whichever way round, it was the first ever own goal awarded to England.
- Player MilestoneHerby Arthur's Last Cap
- Goal Milestone1st Opposition Own Goal
- The History of the English Football League: Part One 1888-1930 by Michael J. Slade (Strategic Book Publishing and Rights Co. 2013)
- Welsh Football Data Archive
- Scotland Thomas Devlin
- No change in rank, gaining 5 ranking points to 1930 points England - 2nd
- Wales - 3rd