Match No. 215 - Saturday, 9th April 1938
- Thomas Walker, 6'
- Player InjuryThe Times notes that "Mills was hurt early on and went out to the right wing; then he partially recovered and went back to his proper position."
- Player MilestoneMicky Fenton's Only Cap
- Player MilestoneEric Stephenson's 1st Cap
- Wembley - The Complete Record 1923 - 2000 by Glen Isherwood (Sports Books 2006)
- The Times "England beaten at Wembley", Monday 11th April 1938, Page 6
- William R Hamilton
- England - 5th - 1
- Scotland - 4th