Match No. 204 - Saturday, 9th May 1936
- Henri Isemborghs, 62'
- Henri Isemborghs, 82'
- Jean Fievez, 84'
- Arnold BadjouArnold Badjou.
- Bob PaverickRobert Paverick.
- Constant JoacimConstant Joacim.
- Pierre DalemPierre Antoine Henri Joseph Dalem.
- Émile StijnenJoannes Emilius Miel Stijnen.
- Alfons De WinterAlphonse Fons François Marie de Winter.
- Jean FievezJean Fievez.
- Robert LamootRobert Lamoot.
- Jean CapelleJean Capelle.
- Henri IsemborghsHendrik Victor Isemborghs.
- Antoine FranckxAntoine Franckx.
- Assist: Jack Crayston. "A long throw-in by Crayston sent the ball into the goal-mouth, and Camsell scored, the ball going in after striking thc crossbar." George Camsell18th of 18 goals, 56'
- Assist: Jack Crayston. "Crayston started a movement which resulted in Hobbis reducing the deficit after beating several defenders." Harold HobbisOnly Goal, 88'
- Ted SagarEverton, 4th of 4 caps
26 years, 3 months, 2 days
- George MaleArsenal, 10th of 19 caps
26 years, 0 months, 1 day
- Eddie HapgoodArsenal, 18th of 30 caps
27 years, 7 months, 15 days (c)10th captaincy
- Bernard JoyCasuals, Only Cap
24 years, 6 months, 11 day
- Wilf CoppingArsenal, 10th of 20 caps
28 years, 8 months, 23 days
- Dick SpenceChelsea, 2nd of 2 caps
27 years, 9 months, 22 days
- George CamsellMiddlesbrough, 9th of 9 caps
33 years, 5 months, 12 days
- Sam BarkasMan City, 1st of 5 caps
26 years, 4 months, 11 day
- Match InfoBarkas, normally a left back, took the inside left place of the injured Bastin as there was no other left sided player in the touring party.
- Player MilestoneTed Sagar's Last Cap
- Player MilestoneBernard Joy's Only Cap
- Player MilestoneDick Spence's Last Cap
- Player MilestoneJimmy Cunliffe's Only Cap
- Player MilestoneGeorge Camsell's Last Cap
- Player MilestoneSam Barkas' 1st Cap
- Player MilestoneHarold Hobbis' Last Cap
- Goal MilestoneHarold Hobbis' 1st Goal
- The Times "England beaten in Brussels", Monday 11th May 1936, Page 6
- Royal Belgian Football Association
- England (1872- 1940) - Eire (1924 - 1940) - England/Amateurs (1906 - 1940) by International Federation of Football History & Statistics (IFFHS 1999)
- Netherlands Johannes van Moorsel
- Down 1 place, losing -18 ranking points to 1939 points England - 5th - 1
- Belgium - 39th