Match No. 202 - Saturday, 4th April 1936
- Assist: Cliff Bastin. "Barker began the movement by passing the ball to Brook, who in his turn pushed it inside to Bastin. Bastin took it down in one of his characteristic dribbles and nearly reached the goal-line before he put it back to Camsell, who from point-blank range had only Dawson to beat." George Camsell16th of 18 goals, 30'
- Ted SagarEverton, 2nd of 4 caps
26 years, 1 month, 25 days
- George MaleArsenal, 8th of 19 caps
25 years, 10 months, 27 days
- Eddie HapgoodArsenal, 16th of 30 caps
27 years, 6 months, 10 days (c)8th captaincy
- Jack BarkerDerby, 9th of 11 caps
29 years, 1 month, 5 days
- Jackie BrayMan City, 5th of 6 caps
26 years, 11 month, 12 days
- Sammy CrooksDerby, 24th of 26 caps
28 years, 2 months, 19 days
- Bobby BarclaySheffield Utd, 3rd of 3 caps
29 years, 5 months, 8 days
- George CamsellMiddlesbrough, 7th of 9 caps
33 years, 4 months, 7 days
- Cliff BastinArsenal, 14th of 21 caps
24 years, 0 months, 21 day
- Eric BrookMan City, 15th of 18 caps
28 years, 4 months, 7 days
- Tommy Walker, 80' (pen)
- Jerry DawsonJames Dawson.
Born 30th Oct 1909, Falkirk.
- Andrew AndersonAndrew Smellie Anderson.
Born 21st Feb 1909, Airdrie.
- George CummingsGeorge Wilfred Cummings.
Born 5th Jun 1913, Falkirk.
- Alex MassieAlexander Massie.
Born 13th Mar 1906, Glasgow.
- Jimmy SimpsonJames McMillan Simpson.
Born 29th Oct 1908, Ladybank.
- George BrownGeorge Clark Phillips Brown.
Born 7th Jan 1907, Glasgow.
- Johnny CrumJohn Crum.
Born 1st Jan 1912, Glasgow.
- Tommy WalkerThomas Walker.
Born 26th May 1915, Livingston.
- David McCullochDavid McCulloch.
Born 5th Oct 1912, Hamilton.
- Alex VentersAlexander Venters.
Born 9th Jun 1913, Cowdenbeath.
- Dally DuncanDouglas Duncan.
Born 14th Oct 1909, Aberdeen.
- Goal TimeThe Times indicates that "Ten minutes from the end..." Crum was brought down for the Scottish penalty.
- Player MilestoneBobby Barclay's Last Cap
- Wembley - The Complete Record 1923 - 2000 by Glen Isherwood (Sports Books 2006)
- The Times "Scotland draw at Wembley", Monday 6th April 1936, Page 6
- Ireland William Hamilton
- No change in rank, losing -8 ranking points to 1966 points England - 4th
- Scotland - 6th