Match No. 193 - Wednesday, 16th May 1934
- Oldřich Nejedlý, 41'
- Antonín Puč, 51'
- Frantiek PlánićkaFrantiek Plánićka.
Born 2nd Jun 1904, Prague.
- Ladislav ŽeníšekLadislav Ženíšek.
Born 7th Mar 1904, Vinohrady.
- Josef ČtyřokýJosef Čtyřoký.
Born 30th Sep 1906, Smichov.
- Josef KošťálekJosef Košťálek.
Born 31st Aug 1909, Kladno.
- Štefan ČambalŠtefan Čambal.
Born 16th Dec 1908, Bratislava.
- Rudolf KrčilRudolf Krčil.
Born 5th Mar 1906, Trnovany.
- Josef SilnýJosef Silný.
Born 26th Jan 1902, Kromeriz.
- Frantićek JunekFrantićek Junek.
Born 17th Jan 1907, Karlin.
- Jićí SobotkaJićí Sobotka.
Born 6th Jul 1911, Prague.
- Oldřich NejedlýOldřich Nejedlý.
Born 26th Dec 1909, Zebrak.
- Antonín PučAntonín Puč.
Born 16th May 1907, Jinonice.
- Assist: Sammy Crooks. "[Crooks] eluded the Czechoslovakian defence, cut in and sent over a beautiful centre, to which Tilson got his head, putting the ball well out of the reach of the goalkeeper." Fred Tilson2nd of 6 goals. , 20'
- Frank MossArsenal, 3rd of 4 caps
24 years, 6 months, 11 day
- Tom CooperDerby, 14th of 15 caps
30 years, 4 months, 15 days (c)3rd captaincy
- Eddie HapgoodArsenal, 7th of 30 caps
25 years, 7 months, 22 days
- Ernie HartLeeds, 8th of 8 caps
32 years, 4 months, 13 days
- Horace BurrowsSheffield Wed, 2nd of 3 caps
24 years, 2 months, 5 days
- Sammy CrooksDerby, 21st of 26 caps
26 years, 4 months, 0 days
- Fred TilsonMan City, 2nd of 4 caps
30 years, 0 months, 27 days
- Cliff BastinArsenal, 8th of 21 caps
22 years, 2 months, 2 days
- Eric BrookMan City, 8th of 18 caps
26 years, 5 months, 19 days
- Player InjuryFrom the Daily Herald: "Gardner the right-half was injured halfway through the second half...This necessitated reshuffling of the team and England had to play with four forwards. Beresford the inside-right dropped back to right-half with Gardner a passenger on the wing and Crooks at inside-right."
- Player MilestoneThomas Gardner's 1st Cap
- Player MilestoneErnie Hart's Last Cap
- Player MilestoneJoe Beresford's Only Cap
- Daily Herald "England XI lose again: Defence overwhelmed after injury to Gardner" - Thursday 17th May 1934, page 18.
- Sheffield and Rotherham Independent "England beaten again: Czechoslovakia win by the odd goal", Thursday 17th May 1934, page 10
- Belgium John Langenus
- No change in rank, losing -12 ranking points to 1978 points England - 3rd
- Czechoslovakia - 9th