Match No. 174 - Saturday, 22nd November 1930
- Len EvansSidney John Vivian Leonard Evans.
Born 20th May 1903, Llandaff.
- Fred DeweyFred Dewey.
Born 11th Oct 1898, Wales.
- Wynne CromptonWynne Crompton.
Born 11th Feb 1907, Gwersyllt, Denbighshire.
- Billy RogersWilliam Rogers.
Born 1905, Wrexham.
- Fred KeenorFrederick Charles Keenor.
Born 31st Jul 1894, Cardiff.
- Emrys EllisEmrys Ellis.
Born 29th Jun 1904, Wales.
- Bert WilliamsAlbert Leslie Williams.
Born 1st May 1905, Newtown.
- John NealJohn Edward Neal.
Born 29th Nov 1899, Llandudno.
- Tommy BamfordThomas Bamford.
Born 2nd Nov 1905, Port Talbot.
- Walter RobbinsWalter William Robbins.
Born 24th Nov 1910, Cardiff.
- Billy ThomasWilliam Rees Thomas.
Born 20th Aug 1903, Wales.
- "Leach placed a free kick well and Hodgson got in a shot which Len Evans in goal stopped, but he did not get the ball away.
Hampson sent in a sharp low shot which passed several defenders and beat the Welsh goalkeeper, for he could scarcely have seen what was coming." Jimmy Hampson2nd of 5 goals, 12'
- Assist: Sammy Crooks. "Crooks made many determined runs on the wing and from one of his centres Hodgson scored with a good low shot." Gordon HodgsonOnly Goal, 35'
- "Len Evans kept his goal intact for 25 minutes [of the 2nd half], but Hampson then found an opening and scored again." Jimmy Hampson3rd of 5 goals, 70'
- "When Crooks was of the field for a while Bradford scored from a free kick taken by Leach." Joe Bradford7th of 7 goals, 80'?
- Harry HibbsBirmingham, 6th of 25 caps
24 years, 5 months, 26 days
- Roy GoodallHuddersfield, 14th of 25 caps
27 years, 10 months, 22 days (c)5th captaincy
- Alf StrangeSheffield Wed, 5th of 20 caps
30 years, 7 months, 20 days
- Tony LeachSheffield Wed, 2nd of 2 caps
27 years, 1 month, 29 days
- Sammy CrooksDerby, 5th of 26 caps
22 years, 10 months, 6 days
- Jimmy HampsonBlackpool, 2nd of 3 caps
24 years, 7 months, 30 days
- Joe BradfordBirmingham, 12th of 12 caps
29 years, 10 months, 0 days
- Eric HoughtonAston Villa, 2nd of 7 caps
20 years, 4 months, 23 days
- Saved PenaltyHarry Hibbs saved a penalty from Fred Keenor sometime between England's third and fourth goals. "Keenor took a penalty kick awarded for hands, but his shot went straight into Hibbs's hands."
- Player MilestoneTony Leach's Last Cap
- Player MilestoneJoe Bradford's Last Cap
- Goal MilestoneGordon Hodgson's 1st Goal
- The Times "England beat Wales - A tame match", Monday 24th November 1930, page 6.
- Scotland Hugh Watson
- No change in rank, gaining 19 ranking points to 1995 points England - 4th
- Wales - 23rd