Match No. 120 - Saturday, 25th October 1919
- Jimmy Ferris, 70'
- Billy O'HaganWilliam OHagan.
Born 8th Aug 1890, Buncrana.
- Billy McCandlessWilliam McCandless.
Born 1894, Belfast.
- Billy McCrackenWilliam Robert McCracken.
Born 29th Jan 1883, Belfast.
- Billy EmersonWilliam John Emerson.
Born 16th Dec 1891, Enniskillen.
- Mickey HamillMichael Hamill.
Born 19th Jan 1889, Belfast.
- Alfie SnapeAlfred Snape.
Born 14th Jan 1896, Armagh.
- Joe GowdyJoseph Gowdy.
Born 7th Dec 1897, Belfast.
- Jimmy FerrisJames Ferris.
Born 28th Nov 1894, Belfast.
- Billy LaceyWilliam Lacey.
Born 24th Sep 1889, Enniscorthy.
- Davy LynerDavid Lyner.
Born 9th Jan 1893, Belfast.
- Patsy GallacherPatrick Gallagher.
Born 16th Mar 1891, Milford.
- Sam HardyAston Villa, 19th of 21 caps
36 years, 1 month, 30 days
- Joseph SmithWBA, 1st of 2 caps
29 years, 6 months, 8 days
- Arthur KnightPortsmouth, Only Cap
32 years, 1 month, 18 days
Left Back (c)1st captaincy
- Jimmy BagshawDerby, Only Cap
33 years, 10 months, 0 days
- Sid BowserWBA, Only Cap
28 years, 6 months, 19 days
- Billy WatsonBurnley, 3rd of 3 caps
29 years, 1 month, 14 days
- Bob TurnbullBradford PA, Only Cap
23 years, 10 months, 8 days
- Jacky CarrMiddlesbrough, 1st of 2 caps
26 years, 10 months, 29 days
- Jack CockHuddersfield, 1st of 2 caps
25 years, 11 month, 11 day
- Joe SmithBolton, 4th of 5 caps
30 years, 4 months, 0 days
- Joe HodkinsonBlackburn, 3rd of 3 caps
30 years, 5 months, 22 days
- Match InfoFirst official match after the First World War.
- Fast GoalJack Cock goal was timed at 30 seconds making it the third fastest ever.
- Player MilestoneJoseph Smith's 1st Cap
- Player MilestoneArthur Knight's Only Cap
- Player MilestoneJimmy Bagshaw's Only Cap
- Player MilestoneSid Bowser's Only Cap
- Player MilestoneBilly Watson's Last Cap
- Player MilestoneBob Turnbull's Only Cap
- Player MilestoneJacky Carr's 1st Cap
- Player MilestoneJack Cock's 1st Cap
- Player MilestoneJoe Hodkinson's Last Cap
- Goal MilestoneJack Cock's 1st Goal
- The History of the English Football League: Part One 1888-1930 by Michael J. Slade (Strategic Book Publishing and Rights Co. 2013)
- Scotland Thomas R Dougray
- No change in rank, losing -16 ranking points to 2051 points England - 1st
- Ireland - 18th