Match No. 121 - Monday, 15th March 1920
- Sam HardyAston Villa, 20th of 21 caps
36 years, 6 months, 20 days
- Tommy ClaySpurs, 1st of 4 caps
27 years, 3 months, 26 days
- Jesse PenningtonWBA, 24th of 25 caps
36 years, 6 months, 23 days
Left Back (c)1st captaincy
- Andy DucatAston Villa, 4th of 6 caps
34 years, 0 months, 27 days
- Frank BarsonAston Villa, Only Cap
28 years, 11 month, 5 days
- Sam ChedgzoyEverton, 1st of 8 caps
31 years, 1 month, 19 days
- Charlie BuchanSunderland, 2nd of 6 caps
28 years, 5 months, 23 days
- George ElliottMiddlesbrough, 3rd of 3 caps
31 years, 2 months, 8 days
- Joe SmithBolton, 5th of 5 caps
30 years, 8 months, 20 days
- Alf QuantrillDerby, 1st of 4 caps
23 years, 1 month, 24 days
- Stan Davies, 14' (pen)
- Dick Richards, 35'
- Teddy PeersEdward John Peers.
Born 31st Dec 1886, Connah's Quay.
- Harry MillershipHarold Millership.
Born 1889, Chirk.
- Moses RussellMoses Richard Russell.
Born 20th May 1888, Tredegar.
- Tommy MatthiasTommy Matthias.
Born 7th Nov 1890, Wales.
- Joe JonesJoseph Thomas Jones.
Born 9th Jan 1887, Rhosymedre.
- Fred KeenorFrederick Charles Keenor.
Born 31st Jul 1894, Cardiff.
- Billy MeredithWilliam Henry Meredith.
Born 30th Jul 1874, Chick, Denbighshire.
- Lot JonesWilliam Thomas Jones.
Born 28th Jun 1882, Chirk.
- Stan DaviesStanley Charles Davies.
Born 24th Apr 1898, Chirk.
- Dick RichardsRichard William Richards.
Born 14th Feb 1890, Glyn Ceirlog.
- Ted VizardEdward Vizard.
Born 7th Jun 1889, Penarth.
- Player MilestoneTommy Clay's 1st Cap
- Player MilestoneFrank Barson's Only Cap
- Player MilestoneArthur Grimsdell's 1st Cap
- Player MilestoneSam Chedgzoy's 1st Cap
- Player MilestoneGeorge Elliott's Last Cap
- Player MilestoneJoe Smith's Last Cap
- Player MilestoneAlf Quantrill's 1st Cap
- The Times Tuesday 16th March, 1920
- The History of the English Football League: Part One 1888-1930 by Michael J. Slade (Strategic Book Publishing and Rights Co. 2013)
- Scotland Alexander A Jackson
- No change in rank, losing -38 ranking points to 1991 points England - 1st
- Wales - 17th