Match No. 119 - Tuesday, 14th April 1914
- Charles Thomson, 2'
- Willie Reid, 67'
- Jimmy McMenemy, 50'
- Jimmy BrownlieJames Brownlie.
Born 15th May 1885, Blantyre.
- Alec McNairAlexander McNair.
Born 26th Dec 1883, Bo'ness.
- Joe DoddsJoseph Dodds.
Born 14th Jul 1887, Carluke.
- Jimmy GordonJames Eadie Gordon.
Born 23rd Jul 1888, Saltcoats.
- Charles ThomsonCharles Bellany Thomson.
Born 12th Jun 1878, Prestonpans.
- Jimmy HayJames Hay.
Born 9th Feb 1881, Tarbolton.
- Alex DonaldsonAlexander Pollock Donaldson.
Born 4th Dec 1890, Barrhead.
- Jimmy McMenemyJames McMenamin.
Born 11th Oct 1880, Rutherglen.
- Willie ReidWilliam Reid.
Date of birth unknown, Belfast.
- Jimmy CroalJames Anderson Croal.
Born 27th Jul 1885, Hutchesontown.
- Joe DonnachieJoseph Donnachie.
Born 1885, Kilwinning.
- Sam HardyAston Villa, 18th of 21 caps
30 years, 7 months, 19 days
- Bob CromptonBlackburn, 41st of 41 caps
34 years, 6 months, 18 days
Right Back (c)21st captaincy
- Albert SturgessSheffield Utd, 2nd of 2 caps
31 years, 5 months, 24 days
- Joe McCallPreston NE, 3rd of 5 caps
27 years, 9 months, 8 days
- Bobby McNealWBA, 2nd of 2 caps
23 years, 2 months, 30 days
- Fanny WaldenSpurs, 1st of 2 caps
26 years, 1 month, 13 days
- Harold FlemingSwindon Town, 11th of 11 caps
26 years, 11 month, 14 days
- Harry HamptonAston Villa, 4th of 4 caps
28 years, 11 month, 23 days
- Joe SmithBolton, 3rd of 5 caps
24 years, 9 months, 19 days
- Eddie MosscropBurnley, 2nd of 2 caps
21 years, 9 months, 28 days
- Match InfoLast England match before the outbreak of the First World War.
- Player MilestoneBob Crompton's Last Cap
- Player MilestoneAlbert Sturgess' Last Cap
- Player MilestoneBobby McNeal's Last Cap
- Player MilestoneFanny Walden's 1st Cap
- Player MilestoneHarold Fleming's Last Cap
- Player MilestoneHarry Hampton's Last Cap
- Player MilestoneEddie Mosscrop's Last Cap
- The Times Monday 6th April, 1914
- The History of the English Football League: Part One 1888-1930 by Michael J. Slade (Strategic Book Publishing and Rights Co. 2013)
- Herbert S Bamlett
- No change in rank, losing -44 ranking points to 2075 points England - 1st
- Scotland - 7th