Match No. 105 - Saturday, 12th February 1910
- "..and at length Thompson scored from a centre by Renneville two minutes from the interval." Frank Thompson, 43'
- Billy ScottWilliam Edward Scott.
Born 17th May 1882, Belfast.
- Sam BurnisonSamuel Burnison.
Born 30th Nov 1890, Lurgan.
Younger brother of Joe Burnison.
- Pat McCannPatrick McCann.
- Val HarrisValentine Harris.
Born 23rd Jun 1884, Dublin.
- English McConnellDavid James English McConnell.
Born 14th May 1883, Larne.
- Johnny DarlingJohn Darling.
Born 30th Oct 1877, Belfast.
- Pepper RennevilleWilliam Thomas James Renneville.
Born 16th Apr 1884, Mullingar.
- Billy LaceyWilliam Lacey.
Born 24th Sep 1889, Enniscorthy.
- Jimmy MurrayJames Murray.
Born 14th Mar 1884, Kilmacrenen.
- John MurphyJohn Murphy.
Born 1886, Dublin.
- Frank ThompsonFrancis William Thompson.
Born 2nd Oct 1885, Ballynahinch.
- "..but only six minutes had gone after the crossing over when Fleming put England on level terms by taking advantage of a slip by Scott." Harold Fleming4th of 9 goals. , 51'
- Sam HardyLiverpool, 11th of 21 caps
26 years, 6 months, 17 days
- Bert MorleyNotts County, Only Cap
27 years, 5 months, 11 day
- Arthur CowellBlackburn, Only Cap
23 years, 9 months, 23 days
- Andy DucatWoolwich Arsenal, 1st of 6 caps
24 years, 0 months, 24 days
- Billy WedlockBristol City, 17th of 26 caps
29 years, 4 months, 15 days
- Billy BradshawBlackburn, 1st of 4 caps
25 years, 11 month, 9 days
- Dicky BondBradford, 6th of 8 caps
26 years, 2 months, 29 days
- Harold FlemingSwindon Town, 4th of 11 caps
22 years, 10 months, 12 days
- Vivian WoodwardChelsea, 22nd of 23 caps
30 years, 9 months, 9 days
Centre Forward (c)13th captaincy
- Joe BacheAston Villa, 6th of 7 caps
30 years, 1 month, 4 days
- Bert HallAston Villa, Only Cap
28 years, 1 month, 22 days
- Player Injury"...it should be noted that Wedlock was injured in the first half and could not do much afterwards."
- Player MilestoneBert Morley's Only Cap
- Player MilestoneArthur Cowell's Only Cap
- Player MilestoneAndy Ducat's 1st Cap
- Player MilestoneBilly Bradshaw's 1st Cap
- Player MilestoneBert Hall's Only Cap
- The History of the English Football League: Part One 1888-1930 by Michael J. Slade (Strategic Book Publishing and Rights Co. 2013)
- The Times "Association Rules. Ireland v England", Monday 14th February 1910, page 16.
- The Guardian "England draw with Ireland", Monday 14th February 1910, page 4.
- Manchester Courier and Lancashire General Advertiser "Ireland and England draw", Monday 14th February 1910, page 3.
- Scotland Alexander A Jackson
- No change in rank, losing -19 ranking points to 2188 points England - 1st
- Ireland - 19th