Match No. 104 - Tuesday, 1st June 1909, 6pm
- Leopold Neubauer (pen)
- Goal TimesWe have not been able to source all the goal times. The Sporting LIfe gives this commentary: "...three minutes from the re start Woodward obtained third goal, and Austria then scored from a penalty given against Pennington, Holley added a fourth goal, and two minutes later supplemented this with a fifth, both after smart work. Woodward next brought his head into play to some purpose, guided the ball past the goal-keeper from a corner, and Warren having put on a seventh from long range, Halse concluded the scoring with one of the cleverest goals of the match."
- Hat-Trick: Vivian Woodward4th hat-trick (22nd overall). First player to score a hat-trick in consecutive matches. Still a record for number of England hat-tricks.
- Player MilestoneGeorge Richards' Only Cap
- Player MilestoneFred Pentland's Last Cap
- Player MilestoneHarold Halse's Only Cap
- Player MilestoneArthur Bridgett's Last Cap
- Goal MilestoneVivian Woodward's 25th Goal
- Goal MilestoneHarold Halse's 1st Goal
- England - Committee
- Austria - Association Committee
- Ferenc M Schubert
Half Time Score
- England - 1st 0
- Austria - 18th