Match No. 71 - Saturday, 9th March 1901
- Jack RobinsonSouthampton, 11th of 11 caps
30 years, 10 months, 17 days
- CB FryCorinthians, Only Cap
28 years, 10 months, 14 days
- William OakleyCorinthians, 14th of 16 caps
27 years, 10 months, 12 days
Left Back (c)1st captaincy
- William JonesBristol City, Only Cap
25 years, 0 months, 3 days
- Tommy CrawshawSheffield Wed, 8th of 10 caps
28 years, 2 months, 13 days
- Ernest NeedhamSheffield Utd, 13th of 16 caps
28 years, 1 month, 19 days
- Archie TurnerSouthampton, 2nd of 2 caps
24 years, 0 months, 19 days
- Tip FosterCorinthians, 2nd of 5 caps
22 years, 10 months, 23 days
- George HedleySheffield Utd, Only Cap
24 years, 7 months, 20 days
- Bert BanksMillwall, Only Cap
26 years, 9 months, 6 days
- Jack CoxLiverpool, 1st of 3 caps
24 years, 3 months, 18 days
- Jim Nolan-WhelanJames Valentine Joseph Nolan-Whelan.
Born 22nd Oct 1880, Dublin.
Born Nolan, added Whelan during his career.
- WK GibsonWilliam Kennedy Gibson.
Born 1st Oct 1876, Glasgow, Scotland.
- Peter BoylePeter Boyle.
Born 26th Apr 1876, Carlingford.
- Jimmy ConnorJames Connor.
Born 22nd Sep 1877, Downpatrick.
- Archie GoodallArchibald Lee Goodall.
Born 19th Jun 1864, Belfast.
Brother of England International John Goodall.
- Joe BurnisonJoseph Burnison.
Born 12th Dec 1880, Lurgan.
Older brother of Samuel Burnison.
- Tom BlackThomas Black.
Born 17th Mar 1880, Belfast.
- Bob ReaRobert Rea.
Born 29th Mar 1878, Belfast.
- John MansfieldJohn Robert William Mansfield.
Born 1st Oct 1881, Dublin.
- Issac DohertyIsaac Doherty.
Born 2nd Jun 1879, Belfast.
- Robbie ClarkeRobert Clarke.
Born 20th Apr 1877, Drumbeg.
- Player MilestoneJack Robinson's Last Cap
- Player MilestoneCB Fry's Only Cap
- Player MilestoneWilliam Jones' Only Cap
- Player MilestoneArchie Turner's Last Cap
- Player MilestoneGeorge Hedley's Only Cap
- Player MilestoneBert Banks' Only Cap
- Player MilestoneJack Cox's 1st Cap
- Goal MilestoneTommy Crawshaw's 1st Goal
- Goal MilestoneTip Foster's 1st Goal
- The History of the English Football League: Part One 1888-1930 by Michael J. Slade (Strategic Book Publishing and Rights Co. 2013)
- Scotland Thomas Robertson
- No change in rank, gaining 1 ranking points to 2020 points England - 1st
- Ireland - 4th