Match No. 211 - Thursday, 20th May 1937
- Paavo SalminenPaavo Eerikki Salminen.
Born 19th Nov 1911, Helsinki.
- Frans KarjaginFrans Mikael Karjagin.
Born 11th Jun 1909, Helsinki.
- Kille OksanenKaarlo Vilhelm Oksanen.
Born 11th Jan 1909, Helsinki.
- Eino LahtiEino Armas Lahti.
Born 18th May 1915, Vaasa.
- Armas PyyArmas Akseli Pyy.
Born 27th May 1913, Helsinki.
- Antero RinneAntero Rinne.
Born 7th Aug 1913, Helsinki.
- Paavo VirtanenPaavo Virtanen.
Born 3rd Nov 1915.
- Kurt WeckströmKurt Gunnar Weckström.
Born 4th Dec 1911, Helsinki.
- Aatos LehtonenAatos Ensio Lehtonen.
Born 15th Feb 1914, Helsinki.
- Pentti LarvoPentti Karl Isak Larvo.
Born 22nd Dec 1907, Urjala.
- Yrjö KylmäläYrjö Kylmälä.
Born 20th Sep 1911, Helsinki.
- Vic WoodleyChelsea, 4th of 19 caps
27 years, 2 months, 22 days
- George MaleArsenal, 16th of 19 caps
27 years, 0 months, 12 days
Right Back (c)6th captaincy
- Eddie HapgoodArsenal, 19th of 30 caps
28 years, 7 months, 26 days
- Ken WillinghamHuddersfield, 1st of 12 caps
24 years, 5 months, 19 days
- Harry BetmeadGrimsby, Only Cap
25 years, 1 month, 9 days
- Wilf CoppingArsenal, 13th of 20 caps
29 years, 9 months, 3 days
- Alf KirchenArsenal, 3rd of 3 caps
24 years, 0 months, 22 days
- Jackie RobinsonSheffield Wed, 1st of 4 caps
19 years, 9 months, 10 days
- Joe PayneLuton Town, Only Cap
23 years, 4 months, 3 days
- Freddie SteeleStoke City, 6th of 6 caps
21 years, 0 months, 14 days
- Joe JohnsonStoke City, 5th of 5 caps
26 years, 1 month, 16 days
- Match InfoScandinavian tour of Norway, Sweden and Finland. The players wore squad numbers.
- Player MilestoneKen Willingham's 1st Cap
- Player MilestoneHarry Betmead's Only Cap
- Player MilestoneAlf Kirchen's Last Cap
- Player MilestoneJackie Robinson's 1st Cap
- Player MilestoneJoe Payne's Only Cap
- Player MilestoneFreddie Steele's Last Cap
- Player MilestoneJoe Johnson's Last Cap
- Goal MilestoneJoe Payne's 1st Goal
- Goal MilestoneKen Willingham's 1st Goal
- Goal MilestoneJackie Robinson's 1st Goal
- The Times "Finland beaten by eight goals", Friday 21st May 1937, Page 6
- Sweden Rudolf Eklow
- Up 1 place, gaining 4 ranking points to 1946 points England - 4th - 1
- Finland - 52nd