Match No. 197 - Saturday, 6th April 1935
- Dally Duncan, 43'
- Dally Duncan, 49'
- John JacksonJohn Jackson.
Born 29th Nov 1906, Glasgow.
- Andrew AndersonAndrew Smellie Anderson.
Born 21st Feb 1909, Airdrie.
- George CummingsGeorge Wilfred Cummings.
Born 5th Jun 1913, Falkirk.
- Alex MassieAlexander Massie.
Born 13th Mar 1906, Glasgow.
- Jimmy SimpsonJames McMillan Simpson.
Born 29th Oct 1908, Ladybank.
- George BrownGeorge Clark Phillips Brown.
Born 7th Jan 1907, Glasgow.
- Charlie NapierCharles Edward Napier.
Born 4th Aug 1905, Bainsford.
- Tommy WalkerThomas Walker.
Born 26th May 1915, Livingston.
- Hughie GallacherHugh Kilpatrick Gallacher.
Born 2nd Feb 1903, Bellshill.
- Bob McPhailRobert Lowe McPhail.
Born 25th Oct 1905, Barrhead.
- Dally DuncanDouglas Duncan.
Born 14th Oct 1909, Aberdeen.
- Harry HibbsBirmingham, 22nd of 25 caps
28 years, 10 months, 10 days
- George MaleArsenal, 3rd of 19 caps
24 years, 10 months, 29 days
- Eddie HapgoodArsenal, 11th of 30 caps
26 years, 6 months, 12 days
Left Back (c)3rd captaincy
- Cliff BrittonEverton, 4th of 9 caps
25 years, 7 months, 8 days
- Jack BarkerDerby, 4th of 11 caps
28 years, 1 month, 7 days
- Albert GeldardEverton, 3rd of 4 caps
20 years, 11 month, 25 days
- Cliff BastinArsenal, 11th of 21 caps
23 years, 0 months, 23 days
- Bobby GurneySunderland, Only Cap
27 years, 5 months, 24 days
- Ray WestwoodBolton, 2nd of 6 caps
22 years, 11 month, 22 days
- Eric BrookMan City, 12th of 18 caps
27 years, 4 months, 9 days
- Player MilestoneWalter Alsford's Only Cap
- Player MilestoneBobby Gurney's Only Cap
- The Times "Scotland beat England", Monday 8th April 1935, Page 6
- Ireland Samuel Thompson
- No change in rank, losing -35 ranking points to 1983 points England - 3rd
- Scotland - 9th