Match No. 185 - Saturday, 1st April 1933
- Jimmy McGrory, 5'
- Jimmy McGrory, 81'
- John JacksonJohn Jackson.
Born 29th Nov 1906, Glasgow.
- Andrew AndersonAndrew Smellie Anderson.
Born 21st Feb 1909, Airdrie.
- Peter McGonagleWilliam McGonagle.
Born 30th Apr 1904, Hamilton.
- Peter WilsonPeter Wilson.
Born 25th Nov 1904, Beith.
- Bob GillespieRobert Gillespie.
Born 28th Apr 1901, Cathcart.
- George BrownGeorge Clark Phillips Brown.
Born 7th Jan 1907, Glasgow.
- James CrawfordJames Crawford.
Born 21st May 1904, Shettleston.
- James MarshallDr James Marshall.
Born 3rd Jan 1908, Avonbridge.
- Jimmy McGroryJames Edward McGrory.
Born 26th Apr 1904, Glasgow.
- Bob McPhailRobert Lowe McPhail.
Born 25th Oct 1905, Barrhead.
- Dally DuncanDouglas Duncan.
Born 14th Oct 1909, Aberdeen.
- Harry HibbsBirmingham, 14th of 25 caps
26 years, 10 months, 5 days
- Tom CooperDerby, 11th of 15 caps
29 years, 3 months, 0 days
- Ernie BlenkinsopSheffield Wed, 26th of 26 caps
30 years, 11 month, 11 day
Left Back (c)4th captaincy
- Alf StrangeSheffield Wed, 15th of 20 caps
32 years, 11 month, 29 days
- Ernie HartLeeds, 5th of 8 caps
31 years, 2 months, 29 days
- Sam WeaverNewcastle Utd, 3rd of 3 caps
24 years, 1 month, 21 day
- Joe HulmeArsenal, 9th of 9 caps
28 years, 7 months, 6 days
- Ronnie StarlingSheffield Wed, 1st of 2 caps
23 years, 5 months, 21 day
- George HuntSpurs, 1st of 3 caps
23 years, 1 month, 7 days
- Jack PickeringSheffield Utd, Only Cap
24 years, 3 months, 14 days
- Johnny ArnoldFulham, Only Cap
25 years, 4 months, 1 day
- Attendance RecordThe new world record attendance beats the previous record of 129,810 set in the same fixture on the same ground in 1931. Beaten 3 years later, same fixture, same ground (149,415).
- Player MilestoneErnie Blenkinsop's Last Cap
- Player MilestoneSam Weaver's Last Cap
- Player MilestoneJoe Hulme's Last Cap
- Player MilestoneRonnie Starling's 1st Cap
- Player MilestoneGeorge Hunt's 1st Cap
- Player MilestoneJack Pickering's Only Cap
- Player MilestoneJohnny Arnold's Only Cap
- Goal MilestoneGeorge Hunt's 1st Goal
- The Scotsman "Football Record - 134,170 spectators present at Hampden Park - England defeated", Monday 3rd April 1933, page 9.
- Ireland Samuel Thompson
- Down 1 place, losing -19 ranking points to 1995 points England - 3rd - 1
- Scotland - 6th