Match No. 143 - Monday, 8th December 1924
- Harry HardyStockport, Only Cap
29 years, 10 months, 25 days
- Bill AshurstNotts County, 3rd of 5 caps
30 years, 7 months, 4 days
- Baishe BowerCorinthians, 3rd of 5 caps
29 years, 0 months, 28 days (c)1st captaincy
- Tommy MageeWBA, 3rd of 5 caps
26 years, 7 months, 2 days
- Jack ButlerArsenal, Only Cap
30 years, 3 months, 25 days
- Fred EwerCasuals, 2nd of 2 caps
26 years, 2 months, 8 days
- Joe BradfordBirmingham, 2nd of 12 caps
23 years, 10 months, 17 days
- Billy WalkerAston Villa, 9th of 18 caps
27 years, 1 month, 10 days
- Armand SwartenbroeksArmand J Swartenbroeks.
- Julien CnuddeJulien Cnudde.
- Joseph AugustusJoseph Augustus.
- Pierre BrainePierre E. E. Braine.
- Léopold DriesLéopold Dries.
- Maurice GillisMaurice Gillis.
- Ferdinand AdamsFerdinand Eloy Adams.
- Laurent GrimmonprezLaurent Georges Grimmonprez.
- Désiré BastinDésiré Bastin.
- Missed Penalty: Billy Walker1st miss from 1st taken (0.0%). England's 8th overall. 15th minute. Jan de Bie saved a penalty from Billy Walker on 15 minutes. The second consecutive penalty missed.
- Player MilestoneHarry Hardy's Only Cap
- Player MilestoneJack Butler's Only Cap
- Player MilestoneFred Ewer's Last Cap
- Player MilestoneFrank Roberts' 1st Cap
- Player MilestoneArthur Dorrell's 1st Cap
- England (1872- 1940) - Eire (1924 - 1940) - England/Amateurs (1906 - 1940) by International Federation of Football History & Statistics (IFFHS 1999)
- Royal Belgian Football Association
- The History of the English Football League: Part One 1888-1930 by Michael J. Slade (Strategic Book Publishing and Rights Co. 2013)
- Scotland James Robert MacFarlane
- Up 1 place, gaining 7 ranking points to 1905 points England - 5th - 1
- Belgium - 18th