Match No. 136 - Thursday, 24th May 1923
- Hacke Dahl, 41'
- Sigge LindbergSigfrid Oskar Lindberg.
Born 25th Mar 1897, Helsingborg.
- Albert AnderssonAlbert Andersson.
Born 24th Apr 1894, Sweden.
- Gösta WihlborgGösta Wihlborg.
Born 19th Feb 1898, Sweden.
- Sven LindqvistSven Bernard Lindqvist.
Born 26th Mar 1903, Bromma.
- John PerssonJohn Persson.
Born 9th Mar 1902, Örebro.
- Ivar KlingströmIvar Klingström.
Born 1st Aug 1897, Sweden.
- Rune BergströmKarl Rune Valerius Bergström.
Born 5th Sep 1891, Stockholm.
- Hacke DahlHarry Dahl.
Born 25th Jun 1902, Landskrona.
- Gunnar OlssonGunnar Olsson.
Born 27th Mar 1901, Sweden.
- Albin DahlKarl Albin Dahl.
Born 2nd Jan 1900, Landskrona.
- Putte KockJonas Rudolf Eriksson Kock.
Born 29th Jun 1901, Nacka.
- Bill AshurstNotts County, 2nd of 5 caps
29 years, 0 months, 20 days
- Jack SilcockMan Utd, 3rd of 3 caps
25 years, 4 months, 9 days
- Tommy MageeWBA, 2nd of 5 caps
25 years, 0 months, 18 days
- Jimmy SeddonBolton, 3rd of 6 caps
28 years, 0 months, 4 days
- Basil PatchittCorinthians, 2nd of 2 caps
22 years, 9 months, 16 days (c)2nd captaincy
- Billy MooreWest Ham, Only Cap
28 years, 7 months, 18 days
- Billy WalkerAston Villa, 6th of 18 caps
25 years, 6 months, 26 days
- Tom UrwinMiddlesbrough, 2nd of 4 caps
27 years, 3 months, 19 days
- Status DisputeThere is contention over the validity of this match. It was agreed beforehand by the two associations that it would be unofficial because the Swedish team was a combination team. However, the English FA have since declared it official in their records. The Swedish FA & FIFA disagree and credit this match as being unofficial. It is included here because the FA awarded caps for this match.
- Player MilestoneErnest Williamson's Last Cap
- Player MilestoneJack Silcock's Last Cap
- Player MilestoneBasil Patchitt's Last Cap
- Player MilestoneBilly Moore's Only Cap
- Player MilestoneHarold Miller's Only Cap
- Goal MilestoneHarold Miller's 1st Goal
- Goal MilestoneBilly Moore's 1st Goal
- The History of the English Football League: Part One 1888-1930 by Michael J. Slade (Strategic Book Publishing and Rights Co. 2013)
- Sweden Malm
- No change in rank, with no loss of ranking points to 1940 points England - 4th
- Sweden - 24th