Match No. 109 - Monday, 13th March 1911
- Assist: Jock Simpson. "Evans got away from Fleming's pass, and centred across, the ball going to Simpson, who placed in front of goal for Woodward to head through and give England the lead twenty minutes after resuming." Vivian Woodward28th of 29 goals. Header from yards., 65'
- "Directly afterwards, Webb dribbled down and, though tackled by Morris, went on to score, as Evans came out." George WebbOnly Goal. , 66'
- Assist: Jock Simpson. "...another thrilling run by Simpson saw Woodward score England's third with a beautifully placed header seven minutes from time." Vivian Woodward29th of 29 goals. Header from yards., 83'
- Tim WilliamsonMiddlesbrough, 3rd of 7 caps
26 years, 9 months, 7 days
- Bob CromptonBlackburn, 31st of 41 caps
31 years, 5 months, 17 days
- Ben WarrenChelsea, 21st of 22 caps
31 years, 10 months, 6 days
- Billy WedlockBristol City, 21st of 26 caps
30 years, 4 months, 16 days
- Kenneth HuntLeyton, 1st of 2 caps
27 years, 0 months, 18 days
- Jock SimpsonBlackburn, 2nd of 8 caps
25 years, 2 months, 19 days
- Harold FlemingSwindon Town, 7th of 11 caps
23 years, 10 months, 13 days
- George WebbWest Ham, 1st of 2 caps
22 years, 7 months, 26 days
- Vivian WoodwardChelsea, 23rd of 23 caps
31 years, 9 months, 10 days (c)14th captaincy
- Bobby EvansSheffield Utd, 2nd of 4 caps
25 years, 3 months, 22 days
- Bobby EvansRobert Owen Evans.
Born Aug 1881, Wrexham.
- Charlie MorrisCharles Richard Morris.
Born 29th Aug 1880, Oswestry.
- Tom HewittTom Hewitt.
Born 26th Apr 1889, Wales.
- Edwin HughesEdwin Hughes.
Born 30th Nov 1885, Wrexham.
- Lloyd DaviesLloyd Davies.
Born 23rd Feb 1877, Cefn Mawr.
- Lot JonesWilliam Thomas Jones.
Born 28th Jun 1882, Chirk.
- Billy MeredithWilliam Henry Meredith.
Born 30th Jul 1874, Chick, Denbighshire.
- Evan JonesEvan Jones.
Born 20th Oct 1888, Wales.
- William DaviesWilliam Davies.
Born 13th Apr 1882, Wrexham.
- Grenville MorrisArthur Grenville Morris.
Born 13th Apr 1877, Builth Wells.
- Ted VizardEdward Vizard.
Born 7th Jun 1889, Penarth.
- Bad WeatherThe conditions were hardly ideal, driving snow in the first half and hail in the second.
- Player MilestoneKenneth Hunt's 1st Cap
- Player MilestoneGeorge Webb's 1st Cap
- Player MilestoneVivian Woodward's Last Cap
- Goal MilestoneGeorge Webb's 1st Goal
- London Daily News "England Defeat Wales in a Great Game", Tuesday 14th March 1911, page 10
- The History of the English Football League: Part One 1888-1930 by Michael J. Slade (Strategic Book Publishing and Rights Co. 2013)
- Manchester Guardian "England outplay Wales", Tuesday 14th March 1911, page 4.
- Scotland James B Stark
- No change in rank, gaining 2 ranking points to 2151 points England - 1st
- Wales - 15th