Match No. 953 - Sunday, 22nd May 2016, 5:15pm
- Assist: Dele Alli. "Kane is offside but it is given. Sterling picks the ball up 10 yards outside the box. Five Turkey players look at him but decide not to bother closing him down. He pops a little ball into Alli, who shuffles his feet quickly and stabs a pass through the legs of a defender to Kane, a half-a-yard offside, who controls and slots calmly past Babacan with his right foot." Harry Kane5th of 41 goals. Right-footed from 13 yards., 3' 2:07
- "It’s a poacher’s goal all right. Cahill leaps highest to head on goal after England had won a corner on the right. Babacan can’t hold it and as he tries to get up Ismail gets in Babacan’s way and stops him from clutching it. Vardy steals in and sidefoots home, with the ball flattening the keeper’s nose on the way into the goal." Jamie Vardy3rd of 7 goals. Right-footed from 2 yards., 83' 82:14
- Joe HartMan City, 58th of 75 caps
29 years, 1 month, 3 days
- Kyle WalkerSpurs, 15th of 63 caps
25 years, 11 month, 25 days
- Danny RoseSpurs, 3rd of 29 caps
25 years, 10 months, 20 days
- Eric DierSpurs, 5th of 45 caps
22 years, 4 months, 7 days
- Gary CahillChelsea, 42nd of 61 caps
30 years, 5 months, 3 days (c)3rd captaincy
- John StonesEverton, 9th of 51 caps
21 years, 11 month, 25 days
- Jack WilshereArsenal, 29th of 34 caps
24 years, 4 months, 21 day 57' Wilshere is booked for a cynical trip.
- Jamie VardyLeicester, 7th of 26 caps
29 years, 4 months, 11 day
- Harry KaneSpurs, 11th of 64 caps
22 years, 9 months, 25 days
- Dele AlliSpurs, 7th of 37 caps
20 years, 1 month, 11 day
- "What a lovely goal this is. Erkin, I think, picks up possession in midfield and makes Rose an irrelevance with a delightful pass behind him to the onrushing Sen, who cuts the ball back for the simplest of finishes from Calhanoglu. Rose was too far forward there, however. And Hart?s positioning wasn?t great either. Still, fine goal." Hakan Çalhanoğlu, 13'12:56
- Volkan BabacanVolkan Babacan.
Born 11th Aug 1988, Antalya.
- Gökhan GönülGökhan Gönül.
Born 4th Jan 1985, Samsun.
- Caner ErkinCaner Erkin.
Born 4th Oct 1988, Balikesir.
- Hakan BaltaHakan Kadir Balta.
Born 23rd Mar 1983.
- Mehmet TopalMehmet Topal.
Born 3rd Mar 1986, Malatya.
(c) 71' Fouling Vardy to give away England's penalty.
- Oğuzhan ÖzyakupOğuzhan Özyakup.
Born 23rd Sep 1992, Zaandam, Netherlands.
32' Booked for hacking down Raheem Sterling.
- Selçuk İnanSelçuk İnan.
Born 10th Feb 1985, Iskenderun.
- Ozan TufanOzan Tufan.
Born 23rd Mar 1995, Bursa.
- Volkan ŞenVolkan Şen.
Born 7th Jul 1987, Bursa.
- Cenk TosunCenk Tosun.
Born 7th Jun 1991, Wetzlar, Germany.
- Hakan ÇalhanoğluHakan Çalhanoğlu.
Born 8th Feb 1994, Mannheim, Germany.
- İsmail Köybaşıİsmail Köybaşı.
Born 10th Jul 1989, Iskenderun.
- Mahmut TekdemirMahmut Tekdemir.
Born 20th Jan 1988, Cermik.
- Olcay ŞahanOlcay Şahan.
Born 26th May 1987, Dusseldorf, Germany.
- Yasin ÖztekinYasin Öztekin.
Born 19th Mar 1987, Dortmund, Germany.
- Mevlüt ErdinçMevlüt Erdinç.
Born 25th Feb 1987, Saint-Claude, France.
- Missed Penalty: Harry Kane1st miss from 1st taken (0.0%). England's 112th overall. 71st minute. "Vardy is shoved to the ground by Topal after the Turkey captain was caught dawdling on the ball before being thrust into a foot race that the Leicester striker was always going to win. Topal’s booked. Kane to take it...The Spurs striker whips it towards the left-hand post with his right foot but it’s just wide and grazes the post before arrowing into the advertising hoardings."
- Germany Deniz Aytekin
- No change in rank, gaining 4 ranking points to 1963 points England - 9th
- Turkey - 17th