Match No. 93 - Monday, 16th March 1908
- William Davies
- Leigh Roose
- Edwin Hughes
- Dai Davies
- Player InfoRobert Evans (the Welsh outside left) would later appear for England on 4 occasions.
- Player InjuriesRoose sustained a head injury sometime during the first half "...in a charge by V.J. Woodward...". "A further handicap soon completely crippled the Welsh team, Hughes, who was suffering from a cold, becoming so ill that he had to leave the field."
Shortly after half time Davies came on for Roose in goal. The first occurance of a substitute during an England International.
- Hat-Trick: Vivian Woodward1st hat-trick (17th overall). 62 minutes between first and third goals.
- Player MilestoneHorace Bailey's 1st Cap
- Player MilestoneHarold Hardman's Last Cap
- Goal MilestoneJimmy Windridge's 1st Goal
- Goal MilestoneBilly Wedlock's 1st Goal
- Goal MilestoneVivian Woodward's 10th Goal
- Goal MilestoneGeorge Hilsdon, 40' - 300th goal scored by England
- The Times Tuesday 17th March 1908
- The History of the English Football League: Part One 1888-1930 by Michael J. Slade (Strategic Book Publishing and Rights Co. 2013)
- David Phillips
- England - 1st
- Wales - 15th