Match No. 88 - Saturday, 7th April 1906
- James Howie, 40'
- James Howie, 55'
- Alex SmithAlexander Smith.
Born 7th Nov 1876, Darvel.
- Jimmy AshcroftWoolwich Arsenal, 3rd of 3 caps
27 years, 6 months, 25 days
- Bob CromptonBlackburn, 11th of 41 caps
26 years, 6 months, 11 day
- Ben WarrenDerby, 3rd of 22 caps
26 years, 11 month, 0 days
- Colin VeitchNewcastle Utd, 3rd of 6 caps
24 years, 10 months, 16 days
- Dicky BondBradford, 5th of 8 caps
22 years, 3 months, 24 days
- Sammy DayOld Malvernians, 3rd of 3 caps
27 years, 3 months, 9 days
- Stanley HarrisOld Westminsters, 6th of 6 caps
24 years, 8 months, 19 days (c)4th captaincy
- Attendance RecordNew world record attendance and first England match to draw a 100,000+ crowd.
- Player MilestoneJimmy Ashcroft's Last Cap
- Player MilestoneHerbert Burgess' Last Cap
- Player MilestoneHarry Makepeace's 1st Cap
- Player MilestoneSammy Day's Last Cap
- Player MilestoneAlbert Shepherd's 1st Cap
- Player MilestoneStanley Harris' Last Cap
- Player MilestoneJimmy Conlin's Only Cap
- Goal MilestoneAlbert Shepherd's 1st Goal
- The History of the English Football League: Part One 1888-1930 by Michael J. Slade (Strategic Book Publishing and Rights Co. 2013)
- Wales William Nunnerley
- No change in rank, losing -25 ranking points to 1962 points England - 2nd
- Scotland - 8th