Match No. 69 - Monday, 26th March 1900
- Billy Meredith, 55'
- Fred GriffithsFrederick John Griffiths.
Born 13th Sep 1873, Presteigne.
- Di JonesDavid Jones.
Born 1867, Trefonen, England.
- Charlie MorrisCharles Richard Morris.
Born 29th Aug 1880, Oswestry.
- Sam BrookesSamuel Brookes.
Born 1877, Wales.
- Robert MorrisRobert Morris.
Born 1875, Wales.
- William HarrisonWilliam Charles Harris.
Born 1872, Ireland.
- Billy MeredithWilliam Henry Meredith.
Born 30th Jul 1874, Chick, Denbighshire.
- Joe DaviesJoseph Davies.
Born 1870, Chirk, Denbighshire.
- Morgan Morgan-OwenMorgan Maddox Morgan-Owen.
Born 20th Feb 1877, Hereford, England.
Brother of Hugh Morgan-Owen.
- Mart WatkinsWalter Martin Watkins.
Born 21st Mar 1880, Caersws.
- Thomas ParryThomas David Parry.
Date of birth unknown.
- Jack RobinsonSouthampton, 9th of 11 caps
29 years, 11 month, 4 days
- William OakleyCorinthians, 12th of 16 caps
26 years, 10 months, 29 days
- Jimmy CrabtreeAston Villa, 11th of 14 caps
28 years, 3 months, 3 days
- Harry JohnsonSheffield Utd, 2nd of 6 caps
24 years, 2 months, 22 days
- Tip FosterCorinthians, 1st of 5 caps
21 years, 11 month, 10 days
- GO SmithCorinthians, 18th of 20 caps
27 years, 4 months, 1 day (c)12th captaincy
- Alf SpouncerSheffield Wed, Only Cap
22 years, 8 months, 25 days
- Player MilestoneArthur Chadwick's 1st Cap
- Player MilestoneTip Foster's 1st Cap
- Player MilestoneGeoffrey Wilson's 1st Cap
- Player MilestoneAlf Spouncer's Only Cap
- Goal MilestoneGeoffrey Wilson's 1st Goal
- Goal MilestoneGeoffrey Wilson, 3' - 250th goal scored by England
- The History of the English Football League: Part One 1888-1930 by Michael J. Slade (Strategic Book Publishing and Rights Co. 2013)
- Scotland Thomas Robertson
- No change in rank, losing -18 ranking points to 2055 points England - 1st
- Wales - 3rd