Match No. 150 - Monday, 24th May 1926
- Ivan Thys, 17'
- Raymond Braine, 51'
- Raymond Braine, 58'
- Jean CaudronJean Caudron.
- Armand SwartenbroeksArmand J Swartenbroeks.
- François DemolFrançois Demol.
- Georges DitzlerGeorges Ditzler.
- Florimond VanhalmeFlorimond Vanhalme.
Born 21st Mar 1895, Sint-Andries, Bruges, Belgium.
- Pierre BrainePierre E. E. Braine.
- Maurice GillisMaurice Gillis.
- Ferdinand AdamsFerdinand Eloy Adams.
- Raymond BraineRaymond Ernest Michel Braine.
- Jan DiddensJan Diddens.
- Tommy LucasLiverpool, 3rd of 3 caps
30 years, 8 months, 4 days
Right Back (c)1st captaincy
- Richard HillMillwall, Only Cap
32 years, 5 months, 28 days
- Fred KeanSheffield Wed, 6th of 9 caps
27 years, 5 months, 14 days
- Sam CowanMan City, 1st of 3 caps
25 years, 0 months, 14 days
- George GreenSheffield Utd, 4th of 8 caps
25 years, 0 months, 22 days
- Joe SpenceMan Utd, 1st of 2 caps
27 years, 5 months, 9 days
- Joe CarterWBA, 1st of 3 caps
26 years, 9 months, 28 days
- Frank OsborneSpurs, 4th of 4 caps
29 years, 7 months, 10 days
- Tommy JohnsonMan City, 1st of 5 caps
25 years, 9 months, 5 days
- Jimmy DimmockSpurs, 3rd of 3 caps
25 years, 5 months, 19 days
- Hat-Trick: Frank Osborne1st hat-trick (24th overall). First hat-trick since 1912. 71 minutes between first and third goals.
- Match MilestoneEngland's 150th Match
- Player MilestoneGeorge Ashmore's Only Cap
- Player MilestoneTommy Lucas' Last Cap
- Player MilestoneRichard Hill's Only Cap
- Player MilestoneSam Cowan's 1st Cap
- Player MilestoneJoe Spence's 1st Cap
- Player MilestoneJoe Carter's 1st Cap
- Player MilestoneFrank Osborne's Last Cap
- Player MilestoneTommy Johnson's 1st Cap
- Player MilestoneJimmy Dimmock's Last Cap
- Goal MilestoneFrank Osborne's 1st Goal
- Goal MilestoneTommy Johnson's 1st Goal
- Goal MilestoneJoe Carter's 1st Goal
- Royal Belgian Football Association
- England (1872- 1940) - Eire (1924 - 1940) - England/Amateurs (1906 - 1940) by International Federation of Football History & Statistics (IFFHS 1999)
- The History of the English Football League: Part One 1888-1930 by Michael J. Slade (Strategic Book Publishing and Rights Co. 2013)
- Austria Heinrich Retschury
- Up 1 place, gaining 15 ranking points to 1844 points England - 10th - 1
- Belgium - 18th