Match No. 146 - Thursday, 21st May 1925
- Jean Boyer, 62'
- Jules Devaquez, 75'
- Pierre ChayriguèsPierre Chayriguès.
Born 1st May 1892, Paris.
- Marcel DomergueMarcel Domergue.
Born 16th Nov 1901, Port Said, Egypt.
- Marcel VignoliMarcel Vignoli.
Born 3rd Nov 1898, France.
- Robert DauphinRobert Dauphin.
Born 5th Feb 1905, Saint Malo.
- François HuguesFrançois Hugues.
Born 13th Aug 1896, Paris.
- Philippe BonnardelPhilippe Bonnardel.
Born 28th Jul 1899, Paris.
- Jules DevaquezJules Devaquez.
Born 12th Mar 1899, Paris.
- Willy LiebGuillaume Lieb.
Born 13th Feb 1904, Bischwiller, Germany.
- Paul NicolasPaul Georges Maxime Nicolas.
Born 4th Nov 1899, Paris.
- Jean BoyerJean Boyer.
Born 2nd Feb 1901, Vitry-sur-Seine.
- Raymond DublyRaymond Lucien Dubly.
Born 5th Nov 1893, Roubaix.
- Freddie FoxMillwall, Only Cap
26 years, 5 months, 29 days
- Tom ParkerSouthampton, Only Cap
27 years, 6 months, 2 days
- Billy FeltonSheffield Wed, Only Cap
24 years, 9 months, 20 days
- Tommy MageeWBA, 5th of 5 caps
27 years, 0 months, 15 days
- George GreenSheffield Utd, 1st of 8 caps
24 years, 0 months, 19 days
- Billy WalkerAston Villa, 12th of 18 caps
27 years, 6 months, 23 days (c)1st captaincy
- Player InjuriesVivian Gibbins went off injured after 35 minutes. England played on with 10 men until Freddie Fox was injured as France scored their second goal on 75 minutes. He also withdrew and Billy Walker assumed the goalkeeping duties. England finished the match with 9 players.
- Player MilestoneFreddie Fox's Only Cap
- Player MilestoneTom Parker's Only Cap
- Player MilestoneBilly Felton's Only Cap
- Player MilestoneTommy Magee's Last Cap
- Player MilestoneWilliam Bryant's Only Cap
- Player MilestoneGeorge Green's 1st Cap
- Player MilestoneGeorge Thornewell's Last Cap
- Player MilestoneFrank Roberts' Last Cap
- Player MilestoneVivian Gibbins' Last Cap
- Goal MilestoneArthur Dorrell's 1st Goal
- French Football Federation
- The History of the English Football League: Part One 1888-1930 by Michael J. Slade (Strategic Book Publishing and Rights Co. 2013)
- Netherlands Theo van Zwieteren
- Up 1 place, gaining 4 ranking points to 1906 points England - 5th - 1
- France - 38th