Match No. 107 - Saturday, 2nd April 1910
- Jimmy McMenemy, 20'
- Jimmy Quinn, 32'
- Jimmy BrownlieJames Brownlie.
Born 15th May 1885, Blantyre.
- George LawGeorge Law.
Born 13th Dec 1885, Arbroath.
- Jimmy HayJames Hay.
Born 9th Feb 1881, Tarbolton.
- Andy AitkenAndrew Aitken.
Born 27th Apr 1877, Ayr.
- Charles ThomsonCharles Bellany Thomson.
Born 12th Jun 1878, Prestonpans.
- Peter McWilliamPeter McWilliam.
Born 21st Sep 1879, Inverness.
- Alex BennettAlexander Bennett.
Born 20th Sep 1881, Rutherglen.
- Jimmy McMenemyJames McMenamin.
Born 11th Oct 1880, Rutherglen.
- Jimmy QuinnJames Quinn.
Born 8th Jul 1878, Croy.
- Alex HigginsAlexander Higgins.
Born 7th Nov 1863, Kilmarnock.
- Bobby TempletonRobert Bryson Templeton.
Born 29th Mar 1880, Coylton.
- Sam HardyLiverpool, 13th of 21 caps
26 years, 7 months, 7 days
- Bob CromptonBlackburn, 29th of 41 caps
30 years, 6 months, 6 days
Right Back (c)10th captaincy
- Andy DucatWoolwich Arsenal, 3rd of 6 caps
24 years, 1 month, 14 days
- Billy WedlockBristol City, 19th of 26 caps
29 years, 5 months, 5 days
- Dicky BondBradford, 8th of 8 caps
26 years, 3 months, 19 days
- Billy HibbertBury, Only Cap
25 years, 6 months, 11 day
- Jack ParkinsonLiverpool, 2nd of 2 caps
26 years, 6 months, 11 day
- Wally HardingeSheffield Utd, Only Cap
24 years, 1 month, 5 days
- George WallMan Utd, 5th of 7 caps
25 years, 1 month, 10 days
- Player MilestoneDicky Bond's Last Cap
- Player MilestoneBilly Hibbert's Only Cap
- Player MilestoneJack Parkinson's Last Cap
- Player MilestoneWally Hardinge's Only Cap
- The Times Monday 4th April, 1910
- The History of the English Football League: Part One 1888-1930 by Michael J. Slade (Strategic Book Publishing and Rights Co. 2013)
- James Mason
- No change in rank, losing -51 ranking points to 2132 points England - 1st
- Scotland - 9th