Match No. 101 - Saturday, 3rd April 1909
- Sam HardyLiverpool, 7th of 21 caps
25 years, 7 months, 8 days
- Bob CromptonBlackburn, 24th of 41 caps
29 years, 6 months, 7 days
Right Back (c)8th captaincy
- Ben WarrenChelsea, 16th of 22 caps
29 years, 10 months, 27 days
- Billy WedlockBristol City, 13th of 26 caps
28 years, 5 months, 6 days
- Evelyn LintottBradford, 5th of 7 caps
25 years, 5 months, 1 day
- Fred PentlandMiddlesbrough, 2nd of 5 caps
25 years, 6 months, 15 days
- Harold FlemingSwindon Town, 1st of 11 caps
21 years, 11 month, 3 days
- Bert FreemanEverton, 2nd of 5 caps
23 years, 6 months, 2 days
- George HolleySunderland, 2nd of 10 caps
23 years, 4 months, 13 days
- George WallMan Utd, 3rd of 7 caps
24 years, 1 month, 11 day
- Jimmy BrownlieJames Brownlie.
Born 15th May 1885, Blantyre.
- Jock CameronJohn Bell Cameron.
Born 19th Jun 1877, Coatbridge.
- Jimmy WatsonJames Watson.
Born 4th Oct 1877, Motherwell.
- Alec McNairAlexander McNair.
Born 26th Dec 1883, Bo'ness.
- James StarkJames Stark.
Born 1880, Ruchazie.
- Peter McWilliamPeter McWilliam.
Born 21st Sep 1879, Inverness.
- Alex BennettAlexander Bennett.
Born 20th Sep 1881, Rutherglen.
- Bobby WalkerRobert Walker.
Born 10th Jan 1879, Edinburgh.
- Jimmy QuinnJames Quinn.
Born 8th Jul 1878, Croy.
- George WilsonGeorge Williamson Wilson.
Born 8th Sep 1883, Lochgelly.
- Harrry PaulHarold McDonald Paul.
Born 31st Aug 1886, Glasgow.
- Stark: Missed PenaltyJames Stark had a penatly kick saved by Sam Hardy.
- Player MilestoneHarold Fleming's 1st Cap
- Goal MilestoneGeorge Wall's 1st Goal
- The Times Monday 5th April, 1909
- The History of the English Football League: Part One 1888-1930 by Michael J. Slade (Strategic Book Publishing and Rights Co. 2013)
- Scotland James B Stark
- No change in rank, gaining 4 ranking points to 2156 points England - 1st
- Scotland - 10th