Match No. 95 - Saturday, 6th June 1908
- Wilhelm Schmieger, 50'
- Match Milestone: First International fixture outside the British Isles.
- Referee Milestone: Christiaan Groothoff is the first non-British Isles referee to oversee and England game.
- Player Milestone: Watty Corbett's 1st Cap
- Goal Milestone: Arthur Bridgett's 1st Goal
- Please Note: A small portion of data on this page is from unverified sources, mostly other websites where the information is genuine but lacks source notes. We are striving to make sure that all data on Englandstats is from verified contemporary sources. Whilst this does not mean that the data above is inaccurate please use caution when citing Englandstats as a reference for this page. We are working to verify all our sources and provide source notes as soon as we can. Currently 83.62% of 2241 pages verified.