Match No. 88 - Saturday, 7th April 1906
- James Howie, 40'
- James Howie, 55'
- : New world record attendance and first England match to draw a 100,000+ crowd.
- Player Milestone: Harry Makepeace's 1st Cap
- Player Milestone: Albert Shepherd's 1st Cap
- Player Milestone: James Conlin's 1st Cap
- Goal Milestone: Albert Shepherd's 1st Goal
- Please Note: A small portion of data on this page is from unverified sources, mostly other websites where the information is genuine but lacks source notes. We are striving to make sure that all data on englandstats is from verified contemporary sources. Whilst this does not mean that the data above is inaccurate please use caution when citing englandstats as a reference for this page. We are working to verify all our sources and provide source notes as soon as we can. Currently 45% of 2488 pages verified.