Match No. 76 - Saturday, 3rd May 1902
- Robert Templeton, 3'
- Ronald Orr, 28'
- : This was the replayed match of the Ibrox disaster on 5th April 1902 when 26 died & 587 were injured after part of the newly built West Tribune Stand collapsed due to heavy rainfall the previous night. The tragedy occurred after 51 minutes and declared void by the two Football Associations. All proceeds of the replayed match went to the disaster fund.
- Player Milestone: George Molyneux's 1st Cap
- Player Milestone: Albert Houlker's 1st Cap
- Goal Milestone: Albert Wilkes' 1st Goal
- Player Milestone: Steve Bloomer's 1st Captaincy
- Please Note: A small portion of data on this page is from unverified sources, mostly other websites where the information is genuine but lacks source notes. We are striving to make sure that all data on englandstats is from verified contemporary sources. Whilst this does not mean that the data above is inaccurate please use caution when citing englandstats as a reference for this page. We are working to verify all our sources and provide source notes as soon as we can. Currently 46% of 2503 pages verified.